farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I liked watching Dallas get assraped almost as much as I liked watching our bartender (female) yelling at Dallas fans to pay their tabs on the way out.

She's hot.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Witten, already dealing with a sprained ankle and busted ribs, sprained his knee and they are saying he is in doubt for next weekend.

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 21, 2008, 12:02:44 AM

if one of them lose tomorrow (and of course the eagles win) the game next sunday at the linc will be the single greatest regular season game in eagles history and its not even close

Not even close? what about this years Cinncy game?

BigEd76

2001 vs the Giants was pretty good

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 20, 2008, 11:11:01 PM
Willis McGahee just shut down that shtein stadium.

Quote"It wasn't a homecoming game. It was more like a mock funeral," McGahee said. "We spoiled their day. It was probably the best concert ever in Irving, Texas."

Feva

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 21, 2008, 01:36:12 AM
2001 vs the Giants was pretty good

2004... Weeks 16 and 17... Rams and Bengals.

I have nothing to contribute.

EDIT:  God Bless Willis McGahee.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Did y'all catch RayRay's "turn the lights out in this bitch!" comment after McClain took it to the house?

Rome

No.  I was busy mocking the Dallas fans in attendance and missed it.

I don't give a farg what any of you say about taterskins fans.  Dallas fans are literally the worst human beings on Earth.   Arrogant, clueless, redneck douchebags, the lot of 'em.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 21, 2008, 09:53:08 AM
Did y'all catch RayRay's "turn the lights out in this bitch!" comment after McClain took it to the house?

http://www.youtube.com/v/7J8gZZKa-1w&hl=en&fs=1

paco

Get your ring finger ready!
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

LOL @ Romo dejected on the sideline AGAIN.

Rome

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 21, 2008, 12:02:44 AM
they are showing on espn right now that the cowboys have the exact same scenario as the eagles to get in the playoffs...win out and have tampa or atl lose

if one of them lose tomorrow (and of course the eagles win) the game next sunday at the linc will be the single greatest regular season game in eagles history and its not even close

Christmas 06
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

QB Eagles

Don't quote me on this, but even if they beat the Eagles I think the Cowboys need Tampon to lose at home to the Raiders UNLESS the Falcons lose to the Rams. Some deep tiebreaker shtein.