farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2008, 08:21:38 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2008, 08:13:34 PM
Because there's some OT out there who Andy Reid is licking his chops over.

truth

looking back it seems foolish but one of the reasons i liked the trade so much wasnt just because of having two numbers ones next april but having two number ones from last april thru next april and the options it would give you to acquire players in btwn draft days not on draft day

Exx-farging-actly...

Everyone saw that extra #1 as added ammunition for them to pursue that top WR when he came available.  All of a sudden, the guy (who they were supposedly trying to trade for just 4 months ago) comes available and they sit on their asses and let this shtein happen.  That #1 should have been used to help THIS YEAR'S team and never even seen the '09 draft... at least not as property of the Eagles.

If I'm McNabb... I'm pissed.  If I'm JJ or playing on the D... I'm pissed too because Andy didn't do them any favors either.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

But, Reggie "Chad Johnson" Brown and Kevin "White Lightning" Curtis should both be back after the bye, along with Westbrook.  McNabb will have so many weapons!

ice grillin you

its funny with the pimp it felt pretty good to feel like the eagles might be gaining a little ground in the talent dept with dallas and the other teams in the division...then not only does dallas have a rookie just as explosive they now get roy willams

one step up two steps back for the birds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Magical_Retard

im still dreaming of a off season where the eagles dont trade away the first round pick, draft a felix jones, draft a desean jackson, sign samuel and sign stallworth just for the hell of it.

oh and keeping spikes around would not have hurt either. you know just in case our very young very unproven LBs hit a wall.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8678708/Jerry-Jones-exposed-as-gutless-by-Goodell%27s-ruling?forum_key=StoryComments&topic_key=8678708&page_no=27

QuoteAll these years later, Jerry Jones finally got what was coming to him. Roger Goodell emasculated Jones the way the Dallas Cowboys' owner once emasculated Tom Landry.

Goodell exposed Jones as a gutless wonder, as a leader afraid to lead. By suspending Pacman Jones for at least four games, the NFL commissioner was only doing what the Dallas owner was terrified of doing.

The right thing

QuoteHe agrees that Pacman needs treatment now, but last week he thought the player was in perfectly fine standing and worthy of suiting up for the balance of the season?

"I regret that this issue has brought negative attention to the Cowboys and the NFL," Jerry Jones said in a statement.

Surely he has one additional regret — that the commissioner exposed him as a gutless wonder

rjs246

A gutless wonder willing to do anything to win. Not exactly morally divine but hard to argue with as a championship-starved sports fan.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

He's swinging for the fences with Williams and again it's better than the usual bullshtein we put up with Lurie.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Oh that Brett Favre grittiness!

QB Eagles

He's just trying to farg over my fantasy football team, which has Johnson and two bye week QBs.

I hope that whole hand shatters.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 15, 2008, 08:02:06 PM
Romo tells coaches he'll play with broken finger

Now he'll have an excuse when he fargs up the snap when it matters late in the season/playoffs.

What a dumb farg. Jessica's intellect seems to be rubbing off on him.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

shorebird

It will be interesting to see if they play him. I know one thing, if they play Johnson, they better give him more protection than Romo was getting. The man is a good qb, but he's also a statue. He will get the ball out quicker though, which will be easier now that they have Williams to go along with TO and Whitten.

Diomedes

I think Romo should play.  It's a pinky for farg sake.  Get out there and play ball.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i think he should ronnie lott it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous