farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I love the way high ankle sprains tend to linger around for a while. Better break out the hyperbaric chamber.

Sgt PSN

nm

SD_Eagle5

slippery ball just in time for the playoffs

PoopyfaceMcGee

Does anyone know TO's status for the playoffs?  How about Darwin Walker's?

SD_Eagle5

Cowboys fans are saying he should be ready to play

PoopyfaceMcGee

It would be great if he were "ready to play" like he was for our Super Bowl.

You know... he was good enough to get open, but not good enough to really make a difference after the catch or break away like usual.

SD_Eagle5

I'm not sure Dallas is ready to play. They should have lost to Detroit, lost to the Eagles, beat a bad Carolina team, and lost a meaningless game vs. the Femoral's. They're looking very average heading into the playoffs.

Rome

Dallas has looked putrid for four straight games.  They looked just as putrid last year so it's not exactly a surprise now.

farg them.  I hope they get blown out and I don't give a damn if it's the Giants or even the taterskins who do the ass kicking.

Diomedes

Romo actually flinches when he mishandles that ball.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Wade Phillips has a hot daughter.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

hit

It's hard to imagine something that fine coming from the Gerber baby

QB Eagles

Yeah it was covered back on page 68 or so but it's a good excuse for some pictures so

Whole site of them: http://raspberry.cogia.net/rg/pics.shtml

Diomedes

these photos take 'farg Dallas' to a new level
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Roy Williams is replacing Sean Taylor in the Pro Bowl.

WTF? He SUCKS. :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen