farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: MDS on March 05, 2007, 11:23:16 PM
What exactly do the Eagles have to brag about. Zero moves!!

Maybe it's a Zen thing, accomplishment by non-doing.

BlueHeart

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on March 06, 2007, 12:45:14 PM
Quote from: BlueHeart on March 05, 2007, 07:51:26 PM
I damn near choked when I heard what Davis' contract details were this morning. Un-farging-believable.

Just think, according to John Clayton, the Giants were prepared to pay him that and a little more to be their left tackle--where he's been a disaster.

Well, Clayton needs to git himself a lil' learnin'... or at least better "sources". The Giants are f'n stingy. One of my biggest problems with our F.O., in fact. They never would have paid, or even gave it a thought to, that kind of money to him (or anyone) especially after his season last year.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

methdeez

Blue heart, why was pettigout let go?

Diomedes

[vigy]He had a couple false starts and everyone got down on him for it[/vigy]
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BlueHeart

Quote from: methdeez on March 06, 2007, 09:21:07 PM
Blue heart, why was pettigout let go?

Because his cap number would have been a little less than 7 million and, supposedly, he wasn't "healing fast enough" for a certain someone. ::)

His nickname being "False Start" didn't have anything to do with it, Dio... ummm.. VIGY... uh, Dio. He was actually pretty controlled the last couple of years compared to the 1 or 2 he was good for per game before that.

Luke was a big farging loss.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

I would love to get paid any amount of money to be able to show up to work and not know how to do my job.  I'm not even greedy.  I'd love a job that would pay me 100 grand a year to not know what the hell I'm doing. 

BigEd76

If anyone is looking for a football fix, NFL Network is replaying the Dallas/Jacksonville season opener right now

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 11, 2007, 12:34:48 PM
I'd love a job that would pay me 100 grand a year to not know what the hell I'm doing. 

I'm hiring, Sassy...

:-D

Sgt PSN

I don't work for candy. 

Rome

That's not what Chuggie tells us.

Sgt PSN

That isn't exactly what I'd call work either. 

Rome

EJ72

I'll bet you all have been having some giggles the last week or so.

Phillips: :-\
Considering it was basically between he and Turner, it's about as good as we would get under the circumstances.

Davis:
RG- ^-^
RT- :paranoid
LT- :boom

His contract: :P but the market was set, even for a guy who was a bust at LT.

Brad Johnson:    :-\
He'll probably see some time this year. I'm not one of those sold on Romo. Hopefully we draft someone in the middle rounds.

TO:   ::)
He'll probably be around this year, but that's about it. Could care less about the playbook article because he wasn't our biggest problem last year despite all the news. I also consider the source of the article, and he's Dallas' version of a "know it all", pot stirring, self righteous hack.

Colombo: :yay
Simply because he was better than what we'd thrown out there at RT for awhile, didn't break the bank and it would be good to have some continuity there for once. At one point evidently he thought he could get Davis-type money. :-D