farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Take a look a quick glance at the Cowboys homepage.
http://dallascowboys.com/

QuoteOwens Released

I've never gotten wood so fast, then had it go away just as fast in my entire life.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Seabiscuit36

Dont you love how at all other picture opportunity he's always smiling, if its a bad article he looks like hes constipated every time  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Following on DC's post:

Booooo - they were talking about the hospital.  Boo.

stalker

I\'ve been saying that TO has an organic mental condition and needs to be treated. I pity him and wish him no harm. The guy is sick and needs help.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: stalker on September 27, 2006, 03:00:39 PM
I\'ve been saying that TO has an organic mental condition and needs to be treated.

You would certainly be an "expert" on that.

mussa

I love me a  Parcels news conference, the guy is so impatient, he's a heart attack waiting to happen
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

See, now I've been trying to cultivate an orgasmic mental condition that I never want treated.  But that's me.

SD_Eagle5

TO PC will be in 10 minutes. GT YO PPCRN RDY!!

Syracuse

Did you guys hear TO tried to kill himself?
I am an agent of chaos

Wingspan

i am expecting OD to blow his head off on live television
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

he's loving every farging second of this.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

haha. this is too good. a farging soap opera. i cant wait for next sunday.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

meh...I hate to say it  but I believe him and don't think he tried to commit suicide.

Seabiscuit36