farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

link

QuoteT.O. gets standing ovation in Cowboys debut
Associated Press

IRVING, Texas -- Terrell Owens already had waited 10 months and a day since catching an NFL pass. A few more series couldn't hurt.

So after watching from the sideline while his new Dallas Cowboys teammates went through their first two drives Thursday night, Owens trotted out for the third series -- and up went the fans in the stands, giving a standing ovation to the receiver they used to revile.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Firing up the teammates like in Pittsburgh

Seabiscuit36

Basically "Look at me...Im getting my team fired up" while his teamates are wondering why he doesnt have to practice
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

The expressions on the Dallas players' faces are PRICELESS.  :-D :-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

T_Section224

you know they are all thinking "does this guy ever shut his trap or am i going to have to do it myself"
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: T_Section224 on September 11, 2006, 02:03:07 PM
you know they are all thinking "does this guy ever shut his trap or am i going to have to do it myself"

Naturally.

Diomedes

They all have the same open mouthed "i can't believe this jerk" look.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

He's a better actor than Matt Damon.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on September 11, 2006, 03:16:28 PM
He's a better actor than Matt Damon.

Yeah, but Matt Damon's a better teammate.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

When TO was "firing the team up" one of the OL, Jason Fabini I believe, gave him the "shut up and die" look. Anyone else see that? Excellent.

Geowhizzer

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 11, 2006, 01:59:00 PM
The expressions on the Dallas players' faces are PRICELESS. :-D :-D :-D

Thats the same thing I thought. They look like they wish he would just shut the farg up.