farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on June 05, 2006, 09:58:08 PM
Quote from: reese125 on June 05, 2006, 06:05:33 PM
he needs to get hit in the face with a frying pan and knock that corny ass grin off his face when he talks about himself--it just shows that not a lesson was a learned

= 

my thoughts exactly. can't farging wait!!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

The BIGSTUD

OWENS GOING OVERBOARD

Word out of Big D is that receiver Terrell Owens is, in the assessment of some of his teammates, going overboard with the "Let's show the coach I'm not an icehole" routine.

Owens' efforts are "almost embarrassing" remarked one league insider familiar with the receiver's behavior at a recent minicamp.

In our view, no amount of butt kissing by Owens will prompt coach Bill Parcells to go any easier on the mercurial wideout once training camp opens.  Parcells will try to press T.O.'s buttons repeatedly -- and if/when Owens shows any frustration, Parcells will push even harder.

The goal, in our assessment, will be to ensure that Owens snaps, if at all, in July or August -- not in November or December.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Father Demon

I hope he snaps...     his neck.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

Anyone care to bet on whether TO makes it out of training camp?
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

reese125

Id rather jam toothpicks underneath my toenails

Wingspan

i'd rather jam toothpicks underneath reese125's toenails too
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

EJ72

I thought someone here might get a kick out of this...

MDS

i never thought i would be able to look at a picture of another player and roy williams and significantly hate the other player more. but i do.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

i'd rather jam toothpicks underneath reese125's toenails too

bring it

rjs246

TO is going to have a monster year this year. Book it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Of course he will.  Possibly his best ever.  He's got a point to prove, so he'll be on good behavior.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

TO's year will be in direct proportion to the quality of the OL.  Bledsoe can't create anything without a pocket.  If the OL blocks well, he'll be in the 1200-1500 yd range.  If not.......
Anyone but Reid.

MURP

way to go out on a limb there.... considering Owens has averaged 1293 yards and 13 TD's over the previous 5 years (not even counting the pace he was on last year before being sat down)

ice grillin you

i bet steve smith chad johnson marvin harrison and torry holt also have big years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MadMarchHare

I got a lot of young trees in my yard...
Anyone but Reid.