farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote1999: After a rough off-season in which Leon Lett was suspended for the entire season for drug use, and former OT Mark Tuinei died form an overdose the Cowboys started the season 3-0. However storm clouds were on the horizon as FB Darryl "Moose" Johnston career came to an end with a series of neck and back injuries. In week 4 the Cowboys would suffer another loss when Michael Irvin suffered a career ending neck injury in a 13-10 loss to the Eagles. Making matters worse was the tasteless Eagles fans who actually cheered as Irvin was taken out on a backboard with his head and neck immobilized. The Cowboys would still go on to make the playoffs despite a mediocre 8-8 record. In the Wild Card game at Minnesota the Vikings scored 24 unanswered points to win the game 27-10. Following the season Coach Chan Gailey is fired and replaced by Dave Campo.

PhillyPhreak54

Did anyone hear Eskin yesterday? I had him on when I was driving in for OT and he was talking about the Cowboys. He said that they had not sent out any invoices for season tickets until this week. And the reason they waited was because they have now added personal seat licenses for each seat in Texas Stadium. Each season ticket holder for Dallas will not have to pay $500 for each seat he/she owns each year at Texas Stadium. And then when they go to the new stadium the PSL's will be increased.

Doing that on a new stadium = the thing to do in the NFL

Doing that in an old stadium and without warning?

SunMo

see = dry anal prison gang bang rape
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

now the big picture is developing polaroid style...we can seewhy he got TO inspite of parcells not being on board...jj is dumb but he aint stupid

in fact id even say that jj didnt even want TO other than for the business impact hell have
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Cowboys | Sources say Parcells did not want Owens
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:43:13 -0800

Gary Myers, of the New York Daily News, reports Dallas Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells was not in agreement with owner Jerry Jones about signing WR Terrell Owens, according to sources. Parcells was absent from the annual NFC coaches breakfast Wednesday, March 29, at the NFL spring meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.

:-D
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

SI.com's Truth & Rumors section:
Atlanta coach Jim Mora said if Terrell Owens went after Michael Vick like he did Donovan McNabb, "the house would crumble like that. Mike wouldn't cower. We'd have to restrain him."
-- Atlanta Journal-Constitution

I farging hate the whole Falcons organization. Jim Mora is a Hoyda - and a shtein talking, whining Hoyda at that.
Mike Vick is a little, overrated bitch too. Hope Mora walks into an open manhole, farging douche. Vick is going to tear that lockerroom apart this year, just like T.O did in Philly when they bench his "superiorly athletic" ass for Matt Schaub.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

lmfao! Mike Vick? The same guy with the injury that McNabb had? The one who laid on the turf crying like a bitch while McNabb played the rest of the game and threw 4 TDs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA

Vick is a Hoyda. Give me a break.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 30, 2006, 08:15:17 AM
truth hurts doesnt it?

Truth? It's conjecture at best.  Unless you're talking about Vick being overrated.

ice grillin you

vick sucks...but i have no doubt he owns that locker room...whereas in the birds locker room mcnabb carries slightly more weight than david bergeron

PhillyGirl

HAHAHHAHAHAAA

still laughing my farging ass off.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 30, 2006, 09:03:48 AM
vick sucks...but i have no doubt he owns that locker room...whereas in the birds locker room mcnabb carries slightly more weight than david bergeron

vick owns the Atlanta locker room the same way Stephon Marbury owns the Knicks locker room.  Prima donnas feel like they own the world, when in reality, no one gives a shtein about him regardless of how much talent he has because he's not a winner.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 30, 2006, 09:03:48 AM

Ike Reese was on NFL Total Access and he said that Vick still has a lot of work to do before he is a leader.

And Chris McPerson (who works on the PE.com site) said in his blog that one of his friends works for the Falcons and he e-mailed him and wanted Donovan McNabb press conferences so they can show Mike Vick on how to handle the media.

PhillyGirl