farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on July 22, 2016, 01:36:44 PM
It's looking like Elliot's g/f set him up. Bitches be crazy.

Yeah he has a copy of a text apparently where she said she'd ruin him

But...its probably false because we know women dont lie

ice grillin you

no one said they didn't lie Donald trump just that they rarely ever lie about being raped
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

1 woman lied so all women lie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Are ankle bracelets considered a uniform violation?  They'll be in abundance down at the Jones Penitentiary.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 22, 2016, 05:58:28 PM
Oh just one?

1 black guy killed a cop so all black guys kill cops
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Rappaport saying randy Gregory suspended for at least 10 games and the cowboys are worried about him never playing again

wtf?

SD

There was a reason he dropped so far in the draft. They took a chance, it backfired.

ice grillin you

i don't get the never going to play again part

Eagaholic

Lol. Randy Gregory, Greg Hardy, Demarcus Lawrence, Rolando McClain, Joseph Randell...Jerry never saw a turd he didn't like. If Jerry's son wasn't there to stop him, Manziel would likely be on board as well.

MDS

man i hope j sees the bradham news before he comes in here to MOCK

PhillyPhreak54

Difference is Bradham threw down while Gregory can't stay away from the dope. Holla at me when an Eagle player gets a multiple drug suspensions. Then I will mock.

until then troll elsewhere, son. Get on down to the DNC and get after some hipsters

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2016, 05:42:04 PM
Difference is Bradham threw down while Gregory can't stay away from the dope. Holla at me when an Eagle player gets a multiple drug suspensions. Then I will mock.

you aren't saying assaulting another human is better than smoking weed are you?

PhillyPhreak54