farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Their rallying cries are people rooting for Vick and people listening to Chris Brown music

A couple also blame ESPN for releasing this (but it was deadspin) because someone there has big money bet on the Birds.

I'm actually shocked not at their defense of him but at the amount of Internet CSI jerkoffs looking at the pics and saying the bruising isn't bad because he's big and if he wanted to be would've hurt her more.

PhillyPhreak54

This may be the most wtf one ever

QuoteAs far as the pictures, I expected bruising like that. If you've never been with a girl who goes off the deep end, you probably don't understand how they can create a lot of those bruises themselves by attacking you.

ice grillin you

the humans dogs thing with vick is valid but its not even the reason its such a horrible comparison....farging vick did 18 months in federal prison for his transgressions....hardy paid off his victim and walked
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Also, since leaving prison, Vick has said and done all the right things and speaks remorsefully about his actions -- at least publicly.

Hardy does not appear to be a changed man at all and is probably beating some other woman right now.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 07, 2015, 11:38:51 AM
the humans dogs thing with vick is valid but its not even the reason its such a horrible comparison....farging vick did 18 months in federal prison for his transgressions....hardy paid off his victim and walked

Exactly right

People still despise Vick but he's now an upstanding citizen who still does community service years after the court mandated. Nothing can ever excuse what he did but he's done everything he could and more to turn his life around.

Hardy is still a vile piece of shtein. He's worse than Ray Rice. At least Rice admitted his guilt and took steps to try to make things right. Hardy got away with it and continues to act like an icehole. The only difference between what he did and Rice did is a video. There's zero doubt in my mind Hardy beat the shtein out of her as bad if not worse than Rice beat his wife.

Geowhizzer

Vick would be a great example of the possibility of redemption.  We obviously can't know all this thoughts or actions in private, but I'd have a hard time believing that something wouldn't have come up by now if Vick wasn't to some degree a changed man.

Hardy, if anything, seems to be doubling down on his actions.

MDS

i dont if hes doubled down, but hes a sociopath who has convinced himself that he didnt do anything wrong....jurrah handing him big money, the union fighting to reduce the suspension, the crime being expunged from his record and jurrah backing him up just reinforce all of that.

at this point hardy believes he is perfect and the world is out to get him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

From the thread over there about the editor of deadspin being an Eagles fan and this is the only reason that deadspin released the story on Friday....

Quote'm also rooting for a guy like Hardy. Not just because he's a Cowboy, but this man has been through quite an ordeal. People have questioned his character. He's been convicted in the court of public opinion despite not having an actual one and he's still stayed strong and leveled throughout this whole process. Good for him. I hope the Cowboys do everything in their power to re-sign him.

SD

I never root for injuries, but I'm going to make an exception and root for Hardy to tear his achilles. Only downfall is the game isn't in Philly so there wouldn't be a standing O.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on November 07, 2015, 06:43:43 PM
I never root for injuries, but I'm going to make an exception. Only downfall is the game isn't in Philly so there wouldn't be a standing O.

agreed with that whole post word for word cept replace injuries with deaths

PhillyPhreak54

All is right in the world guys - Hardy tweeted a most sincere apology.

ice grillin you

hes gonna be apologizing to the eagle OL sunday for raping them

MDS

he even farged that up

yea im sorry for what happened BUT FOOTBALL
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on November 07, 2015, 06:43:43 PM
I never root for injuries, but I'm going to make an exception and root for Hardy to tear his achilles. Only downfall is the game isn't in Philly so there wouldn't be a standing O.

I'll never root for a person....any person, athlete or not, to get hurt. However, there are plenty of people out there who I will not shed a single tear for if/when bad things happen to them. Hardy is definitely one of those people.

PhillyPhreak54

lol these idiots...

I've fallen off my bike and gotten bruises... Doesn't in any way establish why I fell in the first place..

There are certain medical conditions where people bruise easily..

They don't prove anything..

It's actually a credit to Hardy, considering the girl wouldn't get off his property for close to an hour and was coked up..

Ray Rice knocked his girl out in One punch