farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: Diomedes on August 19, 2015, 08:31:02 PM
You all are goddamn idiots.

The best proof of a God is it explains why I keep reading this shtein year after year: There is a god, and it doesn't like me. I am being punished, and clearly for something very bad.

God, it's me Dio.  Please...whatever I did, I'm sorry.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like Orlando Scandrick tore his ACL

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 25, 2015, 09:11:59 PM
Sounds like Orlando Scandrick tore his ACL

MCL too. It's official, he's done.

QB Eagles

Now facing Brady in Week 5.

PhillyPhreak54

I saw where Hardy is apparently thinking of suing now after the Brady ruling

PhillyPhreak54

Guess that OL can't make just anyone a star RB...they have to trade for another one.

Christine Michael is coming to Dallas from Seattle

Sgt PSN

Guess Fred Jackson made him expendable. 

PhillyPhreak54

A couple Cowboy fans on their board are talking about him being a 1200yd 12 TD back behind their OL. They think that OL can help anyone run to the point of it being ridiculous.

If igy were a Dallas fan he would lose his mind at the amount of homers they have in their fanbase

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i thought dallas was going to sign barry sanders mostert
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I did too but with vets available they went that route. I know it pains you to admit players are good

MDS

the eagles 5th string running back who is on the practice squad isnt good

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he sucks. You're right.

I look forward to your career in the pro personnel department