ice grillin you

they got six nuts to get thru

I wish it was just Dallas
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

next year when the dak bubble bursts!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Eagaholic

QuoteDallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott pulled a woman's shirt down -- exposing her bare breast -- during a St. Patrick's Day party in Dallas, TMZ reports.

Elliott was drinking a beer next to a group of people while on the roof of a Dallas bar to watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Greenville Ave.

The woman was playing to parade goers and motions at her breasts -- then points to Elliott. Next thing you know, he reaches over and pulls her top down, exposing her bare breast. She scrambles to cover up.
This is sure to help the NFL close up his domestic assault investigation and move on.

rjs246

So a 21 year old ignoramus who's been an elite athlete his entire life did something mildly gross and invasive? I'm stunned.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

You mean pulling a woman's shirt down, or the assault and battery accusation?

phattymatty

i was in vegas last week and two mouthbreathers i was playing blackjack with were saying this was fine because apparently she flashed people willingly later.

ice grillin you

why do "snowflakes" sometimes overreact to things that probably arent the biggest deal in the world?

its to combat farg faces like that

BigEd76

01: SUN 9/10 vs N.Y. Giants 8:30PM SNF
02: SUN 9/17 at Denver 4:25PM national
03: MON 9/25 at Arizona 8:30PM MNF

04: SUN 10/1 vs L.A. Rams 1PM
05: SUN 10/8 vs Green Bay 4:25PM national
06: BYE
07: SUN 10/22 at San Francisco 4:05PM
08: SUN 10/29 at Washington 4:25PM national
09: SUN 11/5 vs Kansas City 4:25PM national
10: SUN 11/12 at Atlanta 4:25PM national
11: SUN 11/19 vs EAGLES 8:30PM SNF
12: THU 11/23 vs L.A. Chargers 4:30PM national (Thanksgiving)
13: THU 11/30 vs Washington 8:25PM NBC/NFLN
14: SUN 12/10 at N.Y. Giants 4:25PM national
15: SUN 12/17 at Oakland 8:30PM SNF
16: SUN 12/24 vs Seattle 4:25PM national

17: SUN 12/31 at EAGLES 1PM/FLEX

MDS

lol they have 2 games not going to at least 90% of the country
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good

Everyone gets to see Dak shtein the bed

Eagaholic

The Donald Trump of the NFL
QuoteDallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones openly questioned a report from TMZ regarding another failed drug test by suspended defensive end Randy Gregory, Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.

"I would be very skeptical," Jones said Sunday asked about the TMZ report of Gregory not only failing a seventh test but he also blowing off NFL drug treatment officials attempting to contact him, thus putting his future reinstatement and career in jeopardy.

Gregory is already serving a year-long suspension for repeated violations of the NFL's substance abuse policy.

He can apply for reinstatement in December but it hinges on his ability to stay clean and adhere to the treatment program.

Jones said the Cowboys remain very supportive of Gregory and believe he is a great asset to the team.

"We need him on the football field," Jones said. "We do support him absolutely."

Jones even acknowledges that he had optimistic hopes of Gregory returning the league because of possible negotiations to changes to the NFL's drug policy in regards to marijuana.

To that end, however, Jones said that Gregory is in a good place and has a lot of support as he continues to deal with his issues, better than last year and at any time since he's been in the league.

It's one reason why Jones scoffed at the report of Gregory not cooperating with the league officials.

"That's just not right," Jones said. "He is getting a lot of support
6 positive drug tests means there's no way he could possibly have another. #fakenews

QB Eagles

David Irving popped 4 games for PEDs. One of their most dynamic defensive players down the stretch last season.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54