Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Spurs sign Finley

Like they really farging need him. Might as well cancel the season now.  :boo

rjs246

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 31, 2005, 09:41:44 PM
Spurs sign Finley

Like they really farging need him. Might as well cancel the season now.

Oh man, don't I wish.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

WEST is GOD

As funny as it sounds the signing of Finley just guaranteed them not to win a title.

Too much talent.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Monster on September 01, 2005, 06:33:11 PM
As funny as it sounds the signing of Finley just guaranteed them not to win a title.

Too much talent.

it's not "headcase talent" so they've still got a REAL legitimate shot.  Miami on the other hand is screwed.

BigEd76

I didn't notice until now, but because they're playing most of their home schedule in Oklahoma City this year, the Hornets are officially known as the "New Orleans / Oklahoma City Hornets" this year...  :P

http://www.nba.com/hornets

Sgt PSN

They were probably going to move again anyway since no one in NO had a vested interest in the team either. 

MDS

Thats retarted. Just get it over with and move the team to St. Louis.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

BigEd76

The dress code was put into place.

Quote1. General Policy: Business Casual

Players are required to wear Business Casual attire whenever they are engaged in team or league business.

"Business Casual" attire means

# A long or short-sleeved dress shirt (collared or turtleneck), and/or a sweater.
# Dress slacks, khaki pants, or dress jeans.
# Appropriate shoes and socks, including dress shoes, dress boots, or other presentable shoes, but not including sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, or work boots.

2. Exceptions to Business Casual

There are the following exceptions to the general policy of Business Casual attire:

a. Players In Attendance At Games But Not In Uniform

Players who are in attendance at games but not in uniform are required to wear the following additional items when seated on the bench or in the stands during the game:

# Sport Coat
# Dress shoes or boots, and socks

b. Players Leaving the Arena

Players leaving the arena may wear either Business Casual attire or neat warm-up suits issued by their teams.

c. Special Events or Appearances

Teams can make exceptions to the Business Casual policy for special events or player appearances where other attire is appropriate -- e.g., participation in a basketball clinic.

3. Excluded Items

The following is a list of items that players are not allowed to wear at any time while on team or league business:

# Sleeveless shirts
# Shorts
# T-shirts, jerseys, or sports apparel (unless appropriate for the event (e.g., a basketball clinic), team-identified, and approved by the team)
# Headgear of any kind while a player is sitting on the bench or in the stands at a game, during media interviews, or during a team or league event or appearance (unless appropriate for the event or appearance, team-identified, and approved by the team)
# Chains, pendants, or medallions worn over the player's clothes
# Sunglasses while indoors
# Headphones (other than on the team bus or plane, or in the team locker room)

AI...your response?  Jermaine?  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

What a stupid ass set of rules.

WEST is GOD

AI is going to wear what he wants and accept the fines. I hope he does. Following rules are for the weak.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

Allen can afford the fines. I've seen one picture of him in a suit, at his wedding. He looked weird. It won't be the same unless AI is in some random throwback, his doorag and a giant amount of jewlery. That way, stupid suburban white kids can continue to look like complete idiots.

hunt

awwww.....those poor nba players will have to dress like grown ups...i feel so bad for them.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

rjs246

Quote from: mhunt on October 18, 2005, 10:57:19 AM
awwww.....those poor nba players will have to dress like grown ups...i feel so bad for them.

Seriously. Millionaires being asked to wear a suit a few days a week by the people who are paying them a fortune to play a game? I can totally see why people would sympathize with them.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.