The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Oh...should we not be talking about it?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 26, 2016, 03:54:12 PM
They're not winning a championship.

tonight on worst take, j calls out the warriors because they lost a game in mid october. how does stephen a respond?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No one knows bc no one watches that show or your homie Skip's new jawn

Sgt PSN

If Harden plays the point all season, does he break Wilt's record for fg attempts in a season?  I think it's like 3100something.

PhillyPhreak54

Playing for DAntoni - lol probably

Harden should have a good year. Coach doesn't care if they play defense and he's got that kardashian stank off of him

Sgt PSN

He's going to put up numbers no matter what. He's got crazy good game. (Remember that time Havas called him average...or was it unathletic...or both?)  But he can gun like crazy and with him handling the rock I could definitely see prolonged periods of each game where no one else gets any touches.

D'Angelo Russell is balling early. Lakers look like they'll at least won't be a laughing stock. I somehow missed out on them getting Deng.

QB Eagles

He's a nice MVP bet. I don't bet NBA because I don't know the league well enough, but is it true that you can make money betting the whole field against the Warriors for champs? If so I need to get in on that. Not because I'm down on the Ws, I just think it's a fun bet.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 26, 2016, 11:02:03 PM
He's a nice MVP bet. I don't bet NBA because I don't know the league well enough, but is it true that you can make money betting the whole field against the Warriors for champs? If so I need to get in on that. Not because I'm down on the Ws, I just think it's a fun bet.

I don't follow sports books, but I can't imagine there's much of a payout for taking the field.  If you take the field and win, I get you'll make a little bit but I can't imagine it being more than a few pennies on the dollar....like a $50 bet on the field would give you a $55 return if anyone besides the Dubs won the chip.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm not sure if anyone is offering the field vs golden state...it's possible though. I looked at 5 Dimes and they don't have any futures listed right now. Probably not much value in taking it though. Kinda like a -550 ML team...lay $550 to win a bill isn't worth it.

And Havas called Harden average?! I missed that hot take.

QB Eagles

I don't care if the payout is small, the fact you can get a positive return on that at all is amazing to me. So much can happen. I think the Cavs have a way easier path to the finals... so many people think this season is inevitably ending with the rematch, the season itself is being totally devalued.

phattymatty

i really hope AD stays healthy. wow.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 26, 2016, 11:38:50 PM
And Havas called Harden average?! I missed that hot take.

he might be worse than average

hes the worst defender in the nba
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

bait has been placed in the water.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

you wouldnt know the nba if it swam in a crick in upstate ny...stay in your lane soldier
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it