2010 Winter Olympics

Started by BigEd76, February 13, 2010, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

well good. cause its mine. ps i hope mike emerick dies in a plane crash with team canada.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

what channel are the olympics on
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

Quote from: KDS on February 16, 2010, 03:49:29 PM
well good. cause its mine.

Get in line bitch. You're not officially a Jew till you become successful. Good luck in Browntown.

SunMo

wow they really jam those Vick's ads in there, don't they
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Quote from: Die-Hard on February 16, 2010, 03:54:44 PM
Quote from: KDS on February 16, 2010, 03:49:29 PM
well good. cause its mine.

Get in line bitch. You're not officially a Jew till you become successful. Good luck in Browntown.

wait you're a hooknose?

why didnt i know this.

DH

Probably because I've never made a habit out of spewing my religious views on a football message board.

ice grillin you

emerick really does make your ears bleed

but as bad as he is pierre maguire is that good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

wow what a great rush and move
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Quote from: Die-Hard on February 16, 2010, 03:58:18 PM
Probably because I've never made a habit out of spewing my religious views on a football message board.

ahhh

but you see that is point. if i cant mock religion what can i do?

anyway i expect club seats to a sixers game within the next 3 days. k thanks bye.

DH

Quotebut you see that is point.

Its scary that you have dreams of being a legit journalist.

MDS

it is scary if i ever write something without editing it.

also switzerland sucks.

PhillyGirl