2009 Playoff Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, January 09, 2010, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Aaron Rodgers also threw up an easy pick that should have ended the game. Oh, Cardinals....

Like I said, even if this game gets to OT, Aaron Rodgers aint gonna win a SB this year no matter how good he plays. Because the team around him is balls.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on January 10, 2010, 07:49:49 PM
Quote from: Munson on January 10, 2010, 07:38:29 PM
Oh really? McNabb didn't do any of that last year when Arizona built up a big lead in the first half.

McNabb ended up getting the team back into it in the 4th, only to have the defense give up a long TD drive to give Arizona the lead back. Hmmmmmm.....

oh just like Green Bay did, and what did Rogers do?  he led ANOTHER farging touchdown drive.  what did Donnie do?  throw 3 passes into the dirt and shtein his pants.

lol...could munson be more exposed if he tried
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

no one cares

the point is rodgers is a better qb right now than mcnabb.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on January 10, 2010, 07:51:52 PM
the point is rodgers is a better qb right now the mcnabb.

hes a better qb right now than mcnabb has EVER been

Munson

It's funny you say that IGY because if that ball gets picked and the Pack loses in regulation, you wouldn't bother saying a thing. Or at the very least you'd say it was anybody but Rodgers fault. Your hate for McNabb is it's own monster now, very much out of your control. It's a good time all around though.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

The BIGSTUD

Time for Warner to show Eagles fans what a clutch game-winning drive is all about.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

pretty much

i dont see aaron rodgers humping plexiglass or saying "all we need to get his one score" with a whole quarter to play
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

warner is the best post season qb of all time...period

Munson

Cole he already showed us that last year when he made the Eagles D his bitch :-D

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2010, 07:54:17 PM
warner is the best post season qb of all time...period

Brady or Montana but Warner is great.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Wow....that's two chokes in the last 4 minutes for the Cards.

How the farg do you miss that Rackers?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

football gods shine upon deserving qbs

now if rodgers gets the ball watch him come through

The BIGSTUD

Rackers has been awful since his one amazing season.