2009 Playoff Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, January 09, 2010, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

cincy and the jets tied up at 7 early in the 2nd. 

BigEd76

Jets up 14-7

Cincy with a few issues on offense already

Sgt PSN

dirty sanchez strikes again

marvin lewis took a page out of reid's playbook and has already wasted 2 timeouts (via unsuccessful challenges) and had no challenges left on that td that looked like it might have been oob before reaching the endzone.

shorebird

Ocho Cincho is getting shut out. Palmer is having a McNabb/off day.

PhillyPhanInDC

Joe Gibbs is absolutely brutal as a commentator. Brutal.

NBC has done two segments on the Birds game, and have said nothing about the Eagles....I don't even think they've mentioned a player on the team. The did do a god awful interview with Romo.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on January 09, 2010, 06:23:44 PM
Joe Gibbs is absolutely brutal as a commentator. Brutal.

The combo of him and Theismann almost needs to be heard to be believed. Hammond is having an off day too. The funniest part is that they have zero excitement about the game. When Dustin Keller scored that 40-something yard TD, like 15 seconds later they casually mentioned it.

QB Eagles

Jets take points off the board by incurring two penalties in FG position, then Cincy marches downfield and Graham misses a 35-yarder.

The winner of this game is going to get smoked next week.

QB Eagles

Shayne Graham better work on his post-NFL resume

ice grillin you

jets are the 2005 steelers...dont be surprised of they make the sb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Not with Sanchez they won't. He's horrible.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2010, 11:12:06 PM
jets are the 2005 steelers...dont be surprised of they make the sb

I love watching them play. Love Rex Ryan and his attitude.

New England really came to play today. They look worse than the Eagles. And I didn't think that was possible.

Seabiscuit36

Guarantee the talk is the End of an Era with the Pats/Eagles.  Now the Cowboys will be the new fav's for the next 10 years.  FML
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagles_Legendz

Arizona got 0 respect again going into this game.  Put Warner in a dome in the playoffs and good luck stopping him.

BigEd76

Never understood why everyone was in love with Green Bay going into these playoffs.  Other than Woodson, their defense is shot...

shorebird

Friggen' Ray Rice is something special. What a day he had rushing for 159 yds. The first play of the game he took to the house for 80 plus yds. Between McGahee and Rice it was all the Ravens needed. Who said you have to pass in todays NFL to win big games? The Ravens ran it down the Pats throats the whole game.