Started by Feva, January 01, 2010, 02:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: phillymic2000 on January 03, 2010, 03:05:10 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on January 03, 2010, 02:56:06 PM
lmfao

Giants are atrocious.

Im enjoying this!

I can't as much because the Favre Suckfest will commence again as soon as post game starts.

but the sad Giants on the sidelines makes me giggle like a little girl.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Jacksonville mailed it in too

BigEd76

the Vikings win guarantees a Green Bay@Arizona rematch next week (so today's game should be fun), and it guarantees Dallas will be playing next week

BigEd76

Houston scores 3 TDs in the final 9 minutes to take the lead on New England

Atlanta finishes with back-to-back winning seasons for the first time in franchise history

New Orleans ends the season with 3 losses in a row and Indy ends with 2 losses

St. Louis clinched the #1 pick and Detroit clinched the #2 pick

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 03, 2010, 03:43:07 PM
the Vikings win guarantees a Green Bay@Arizona rematch next week (so today's game should be fun), and it guarantees Dallas will be playing next week

So an Eagles loss guarentees an Eagles/Cowboys rematch next week....so the NFC Wildcard weekend would be 4 teams who just played each other the week before. I'm gonna guess that's an NFL first?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

torn ACL and MCL for Welker

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Baltimore is in and will be at New England next week

Denver and Pittsburgh are out

Cincinnati can finish with the #3 seed with a win tonight so they might use their starters.

If the Jets win, they're in.  If they lose, the Texans are in.

BigEd76

the Bengals didn't even try tonight

SAT = Jets/Bengals and Eagles/Cowboys
SUN = Ravens/Patriots and Packers/Cardinals

MDS

i wonder how angry all 13 cardinals fans are gonna be about an 11am kickoff time for a playoff game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

also heads up if the eagles win theyll most likely play @ no next saturday at 430

the nfl announces second round host times before the wc results and 100 % shot fox puts favre for the sunday 430 game because he will most likely either face dallas or green bay. hello ratings record.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on January 03, 2010, 11:14:41 PM
i wonder how angry all 13 cardinals fans are gonna be about an 11am kickoff time for a playoff game.

If it pisses off CT, I'm all for it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

strike that comment. the whole playoff sked is thrown out with zona getting the 430 game next week.

maybe for whatever reason theyre doing last years order over again.

SunMo

awesome work todd, you really shed light on it.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.