2009 Week 16

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 27, 2009, 02:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

haha at the blocked extra point, Manning running the kickoff back to the 35 and the Bears scoring quickly.

23-6 Bears.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Drunkmasterflex

Is there anything more annoying than Jaws disagreeing with Gruden constantly? It couldn't be more obvious he doesn't like him. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyGirl

Gruden's lovefest for Favre is starting to make me nauseous.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Drunkmasterflex

Jaws loves to verbally blow him as well.  Hopefully the Bears can hold on.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

LBIggle

LBIggle

QB Eagles

For a while there I thought the Bears borrowed Reid's second half plan from yesterday.

BigEd76

FAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVREFAVRE

PhillyPhreak54

Nice kick, Gould...you fag

PhillyPhreak54

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

QB Eagles

The Eagles better be fired the farg up for this one. Can clinch #2 and the East in one fell swoop, against the team Eagles fans hate the most (other than the Eagles).

MDS

sweet game, great to see favre pissed.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Beermonkey

So Jay Cutler, after bringing your team back in OT to beat the #2 NFC seed and overcoming an early missed FG that would have won it, all I want to ask you is...so what do you think of Brett Favre?

PS - Gruden had so many Favre balls crammed in his mouth, I imagine he couldn't tongue Favre's taint as thoroughly as he would have liked.

PSS -favreityfaverfarve

PhillyGirl

hahahahahaha Favre....lolololololol...hahahahahahaaha.

douche.

(PS...love the Favre for MVP slobberfest on ESPN tonight. Jaws and Gruden should be flogged)