2009 Week 12

Started by BigEd76, November 26, 2009, 12:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

living in minny (which is a pretty cool city) is stupid because...........??  too cold?  too close to canada?  too many white folk?  voted jesse ventura into the gov office? 

but somehow living in hurricane alley/below sea level/flood central = great town and is therefore deserving of a superbowl. 

never mind the fact that vikings fans have been legit forever and saints fans only started showing up over the last few years. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 01, 2009, 09:26:36 PM
living in minny (which is a pretty cool city) is stupid because...........??  too cold?  too close to canada?  too many white folk?  voted jesse ventura into the gov office? 

but somehow living in hurricane alley/below sea level/flood central = great town and is therefore deserving of a superbowl. 

never mind the fact that vikings fans have been legit forever and saints fans only started showing up over the last few years. 

all of this...and thensome.

shut yer yap, little man.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

yea, those great vikings fans barely sold out the playoff game last year and only survived this year cause of FAVRE

i forget what this discussion was about, but lets just say im right so we can move on and have an orgy or whatever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah viking fans are frauds....especially for a team that has such a rich history

minnesota seems like a real good place to live if it was in the northeast...i love the cold its pretty liberal for MA...but MA is the problem...who the hell wants to live there....

if minnesota was as is but was located where nj is it would be a super place to live

it also has no visitation value whatsoever

new orleans is pretty much the complete opposite....never would wanna live there but its an amazing city and one of the best places in the world to visit

that said neither place comes even close to "deserving" a superbowl

FYI

Seasons: City (Last Champion) [leagues]
128: Cleveland ('64 Browns) [NBA, MLB, NFL]
94: San Diego ('63 Chargers (AFL)) [MLB, NFL]
91: Seattle ('79 Supersonics) [MLB, NFL]
83: Buffalo ('65 Bills (AFL)) [NHL, NFL]
78: Milwaukee ('71 Bucks) [NBA, MLB]
67: Minneapolis ('91 Twins) [ALL]
58: Washington ('91 taterskins) [ALL]
56: New Orleans [NBA, NFL]
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

san diego (weather) and seattle (latte-sipping liberal douches) dont count.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

MDS

people from san diego can take their perfect weather and shove it up igys ass. farg them.

Sgt PSN

there's not enough room unless you pull your head out of it first. 

shorebird

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 02, 2009, 03:32:10 PM
there's not enough room unless you pull your head out of it first. 

not true his cornhole is wideeeeeeeee

NC_Eagle

Quote from: MDS on December 02, 2009, 03:25:46 PM
people from san diego can take their perfect weather and shove it up igys ass. farg them.

I was stationed there 6 years, and have to admit the weather is the cat's meow. I loved calling up the family in NY in January and telling them I was going swimming. (In the pool - the Pacific was too damn cold in the winter!)

But the expense, crowding, illegals, and homeless dudes asking for money every 20 feet kinda detract from that.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Sgt PSN