2009 Week 4

Started by Diomedes, October 04, 2009, 09:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Total non contact injury, but they are calling it a sprained heel.

I call bullshtein.

PhillyPhreak54

When is the last time the Bears scored 40 points?!

I'm serious...I can't remember

Munson

Hard to believe they haven't been able to do it on Detroit before today.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

When they have bums like Jim Miller and Henry Burris starting at QB over the years, its not possible.

Oh my god...the Chiefs are terrible. Horrible team.

Munson

There is a good race going on for worst team between Chiefs and Rams right now. The Titans can't be as bad as their 0-4 record says, but damn.*

*Just saw they get it within 13....don't think 5 minutes will be enough time for that offense though.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Stafford out of the game with a knee injury...no word on how serious

Munson

Kind of starting to feel bad for that organization, especially in that city.

Cutler's completed a pass to 9 different guys, Stafford/Culpepper to 10.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy farg....Cincy...how bad are you?!?!?!

Palmer scrambles to find Ocho for the tying TD.

And Rogers blocks the second kick (one XP, one FG) of the day!

tied 20-20 rather than CIN being up 21-20

Munson

Flacco's trying to lead the comeback in NE. Down 27-21 at the two minute warning, ball on the New England 37.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2009, 04:02:04 PM
Holy farg....Cincy...how bad are you?!?!?!

Palmer scrambles to find Ocho for the tying TD.

And Rogers blocks the second kick (one XP, one FG) of the day!

tied 20-20 rather than CIN being up 21-20

how the hell do you stand toe to toe with pitt one week and then shtein the bed against a team like cleveland the next week?  i thought that was a skill only posessed by the eagles. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 04, 2009, 04:30:10 PMhow the hell do you stand toe to toe with pitt one week and then shtein the bed against a team like cleveland the next week?

Munson

CIN is a minute way from their second tie in two years?

Sgt PSN

that fg didn't look like it was even close.  refs called it good though. 

Seabiscuit36

Cowboys are just a fundamentally bad team.  They're trying to score before the end of the half, but make no effort to speed up the offense, and Romo is smiling like he's up by 20.  I farging hate them
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

How does Mark Clayton drop that pass from Flacco?!?!?!? Makes me think Chris Carter was right.