Week 2

Started by Sgt PSN, September 19, 2009, 12:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on September 20, 2009, 06:54:20 PM
It's fun watching CBuck play in Denver. Just ripped off a 45 TD run. Always wish he would have gotten more play last year. Dude seems 100% back from the injuries, and was always a solid runner. Good to see him doing well.

cbuck was/is one of my favorite players.  wait until he rips the eagles for a buck fitty

phillymic2000

Brandon Jacobs on his hate for the cowboys:
QuoteJacobs sounds off on Jerry Jones: Last week, running back Brandon Jacobs told me that the Cowboys should have scheduled the Lions instead of the Giants for the stadium opener. And Sunday, he tried to explain to me where his hatred for the Cowboys comes from.

"I hate the Cowboys straight up," Jacobs told me. "It's beginning to be a personal thing. And it's been like that since I was a kid. I've been wishing bad things on them for a long time. I was a hateful little kid. Everyone loves them, so I had to hate them."

Asked what he thought about the new stadium, Jacobs said: "It's a beautiful place. It was nice of Jerry to invite us down here. But he better be careful what he asks for next time. Last year, [Jones] said he wanted to play us on Broadway, and then he got his ass beat. They got whooped 35-14 on Broadway."

:yay love it.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/3582/giants-ruin-cowboys-housewarming-party

Don Ho

:-D :-D

the look on that wax figure face of Jones was priceless on the Giants last drive.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.