2009 Week 1

Started by Diomedes, September 10, 2009, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Black Eyed Peas FAIL.

Jesus, Tim McGraw next.

I hate NBC and the NFL
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I'd make Fergie see God.

Diomedes

McGraw is actually better.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

I used to think Fergie was hot as hell, but now she looks like you could push her face into dough and make gorilla cookies

Diomedes

ha

you stole that line from someone

Rome

Rome

And reese lifted one of the oldest "mama" jokes ever there, Dio.

Diomedes

I knew he didn't make that shtein up, it's too funny.

Diomedes

No errands tonight.  Off to the bar.

Gotta get one of those google phones so I can continue this wonderful banter everywhere I go.

reese125

Quote from: Diomedes on September 10, 2009, 08:27:17 PM
I knew he didn't make that shtein up, it's too funny.

timing is everything

reese125

Polamalu is off the friggin hinges with the way he plays. that int was ridic

who the hell has him in our fantasy league here?

Sgt PSN

that pi called against him was a farging joke. 

tenn fg attempt blocked.  looks like neither team wants to score the first points of the season. 

MDS

looks like the clemson/gt game is about 100000000000000000x better
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

atleast the eagles aren't the only team that has a hard time converting on 3rd and 1.  the steelers have been abysmal so far. 

BigEd76

so much for that last-minute fumble shaking their confidence.  Right down the field for the win...