2009 NFL Draft Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 22, 2009, 10:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on April 28, 2009, 04:07:16 PM
Ah ha! We've gotten to the bottom of it. You should never EVER feel guilty about drinking all day for no reason and doing jack shtein. It's always an appropriate reaction to being awake.

rjs246  221d 6h 57m

Probably should have worded it differently but pretty sure you feel guilty about wasting so much time on ths board. (spending time on  :CF = Jack shtein) Drinking is always a fun activity that should never involve guilt unless you just hit someone on your way home from the bar...and even then it's a case by case basis.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 28, 2009, 04:08:43 PM
Ah ha! We've gotten to the bottom of it. You should never EVER feel guilty about drinking all day for no reason and doing jack shtein. It's always an appropriate reaction to being awake.
what a way to ring in your 11000th post... congrats

It may be the 11,000th time rjs has hit 11,000 posts.

rjs246

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 28, 2009, 08:19:14 PM

rjs246  221d 6h 57m

Probably should have worded it differently but pretty sure you feel guilty about wasting so much time on ths board. (spending time on  :CF = Jack shtein) Drinking is always a fun activity that should never involve guilt unless you just hit someone on your way home from the bar...and even then it's a case by case basis.

Please don't ever compare this board to drinking ever again.

This board is the bane of my existence.
Beer is the apple of my eye.

And this is only the second time I've hit 11,000 posts, thank you very much. God I hate you all.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 28, 2009, 08:19:14 PMDrinking is always a fun activity that should never involve guilt unless you just hit someone on your way home from the bar...and even then it's a case by case basis.

i laughed
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

i like it. the draft is boring and i laugh at the losers who spent hours and hours preparing for it when no one knows what the farg will happen. making it more like the nba draft is terrific. put in primetime so i can flip to it at random points and dont need to waste an entire saturday afternoon waiting around for st louis to draft some random tackle.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 28, 2009, 12:14:08 PM
There's been discussion that next year's draft will be the following:

Thursday night = round 1
Friday night = rounds 2 and 3
Saturday morning = rounds 4 through 7

yeah, keep messing around with it...

did the nfl clear this with the jews to make sure it wouldn't interfere with their schedule?