Started by Diomedes, January 21, 2008, 08:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i guess so...but i wont root for him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Schefter reporting Dungy to retire

QB Eagles

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2009, 07:27:49 PM
I'd send Trotter money in prison so he could buy soups and sodas.

Tuna in a bag.

MDS

harrison is my kind of elkins park stillupfront's mom
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on January 09, 2009, 07:57:43 PM
Stewart Bradley, Philadelphia, 1
Jon Runyan, Philadelphia, 1
Quintin Mikell, Philadelphia, 1

They've gotta stop letting Spadaro have a vote in these things.

Bradley - Peter King
Mikell - Domo

Don't know who the mystery Runyan voter was.

SD_Eagle5

Interesting:
QuoteReports: Chiefs hire Scott Pioli
25 minutes ago
Buzz up! 0 votes
Print
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI (TICKER) —The Kansas City Chiefs have hired Scott Pioli, who spent the past nine seasons as an executive with the New England Patriots, as their new general manager, according to multiple reports.

Pioli, 43, was seen cleaning out his office at the Patriots' facility Tuesday afternoon, ESPN.com reported.

Pioli and longtime coach Bill Belichick were the primary architects of a Patriots dynasty that won three Super Bowls and four AFC titles between 2001 and 2008.

With the Chiefs, Pioli would replace Carl Peterson, who resigned last week after spending the previous 20 years as Kansas City's general manager and CEO.

The hiring of Pioli could signal the end of coach Herman Edwards' tenure with the Chiefs. A favorite of Peterson's, Edwards coached the Chiefs to a 9-7 mark and a playoff berth in his first season.

But Kansas City stumbled badly each of the past two seasons, posting a 4-12 record each year

I guess Herm's out

PoopyfaceMcGee

For some reason, people seem to think Pioli's first hire will be Steve Spagnuolo.

Seabiscuit36

so long as he's in the AFC im happy
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons