A league insider calls Tom Modrak a joke

Started by The BIGSTUD, December 06, 2005, 05:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

From profootballtalk.com's rumor mill.

Our suggestion that Tom Modrak might succeed Tom Donahoe as the G.M. in Buffalo has drawn a harsh reaction from one league insider.

"He is one of the biggest frauds in the league," the source said of Modrak.  "All he is is an extension of Donahoe.  Can't think for himself but he sure knows how to bullsh-t and he may be stabbing Donahoe in the back.

"He is also a very lazy scout," the source opined.  "Never does his research.  Looks at one tape and forms an opinion.  In my view a total joke, but then again, Ralph Wilson has a history of hiring jokes to be his G.M."

The source also predicts that former Modrak colleague Bobby DePaul would not go to work for Modrak, since Modrak once fired DePaul when they both were in Philly.

I thought maybe some of you would find it interesting since he used to be with the Eagles.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Tomahawk

We, or at least I, already knew that. The fargtard wanted Akili Smith instead of Donovan McNabb. At least then, though, the booing would have been preminiscently warranted.

Beermonkey

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 06, 2005, 06:10:34 PM
We, or at least I, already knew that. The fargtard wanted Akili Smith instead of Donovan McNabb. At least then, though, the booing would have been preminiscently warranted.

Ironically, there are still some that believe he was the architect for the past 4 year's success.  :P

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Susquehanna Birder

Ironically, the "league insider" is Joe Banner.   :paranoid

PhillyPhreak54

Somewhere Mark Eckel is crying softly into his Kevin Johnson jersey.

He's always pimping Modrak like he is a god of personnel.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews