farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on October 02, 2012, 01:06:10 PM
How was that stand up? He'd be less than a person if he didn't take the blame. Who's fault would it have been other than his?

It's not taking blame when you're the only person responsible.

the eagles recently lived thru a decade with a qb who all he did was make excuses and blamed others...so trust me there is lots of people romo could have blamed other than himself
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: DH on October 02, 2012, 01:38:12 PM
Maybe its the Dallas hatred in me saying this, but I don't think Dez will ever be the big-time player everyone expects him to be. He's an immature bitch - yes, I know his background (farg that) - and I think he has proven that he will never grow up. The way he farged up the route on Romo's first INT is something a 7th round rookie WR shouldnt have had happen.

I was talking to a co-worker, who compared Bryant to TO (drops; not never growing up), about the same thing. Dook has speed, therefore talent, but so does Devin Hester. I think Bryant is bitchmade and won't amount to anything, but I won't be proven right for another year or two.

hbionic

This post along with your Kid Icarus post makes you a winner for today.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

in the last 15 years plus the four games this season dallas has a record of 122-122
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Troy Aikman ripping Dallas fans:

QuoteI don't think Dallas has ever really had a great home field advantage. What I've heard is that, 'Wow, they really lost home field advantage when they left Texas Stadium.' Texas Stadium really wasn't that different. Having played playoff games in Texas Stadium, that stadium was rocking, it was great. ... But when we would play in Philadelphia, New York and walk out of the tunnel, I would have to be yelling at the top of my lungs for guys to hear me. And you get on the plane for the flight home and your head would be pounding, you wouldn't have a voice, and that's just the way that it was. There was no way you could go down there near the goal line and use hard count in an opposing stadium. And yet in Texas Stadium, teams did it all the time."

"I think for a large part – and the fans don't want to hear this – a lot of the people that attend sports in this town, they're there because it's kind of just a place to be seen. I didn't know anybody who went to Rangers games, and then when they started winning and going to World Series, everybody's wearing Rangers hats and saying, 'Oh yeah, I'm a big Rangers fan.' I've always said Dallas isn't so much a sports town as it is a winner's town."

Gene

I get it now.  The Cowboys are too good to win games.......
QuoteHow is it that Miles Austin has become so irrelevant in this offense, especially with more attention being given to Dez? In some ways Dez' histrionics have overshadowed Miles inability to be more dominant it seems.

Rick Gosselin: One long-time football observer told me last week that the Cowboys might have too many weapons. They work too hard to get Dez his touches, Jason his touches, Miles his touches. That's probably why the running back has been squeezed out of the picture in the first part of the season. He told me the Cowboys should go with Miles and get him 10-12 passes ever game. And use Dez like the old Cowboys used Alvin Harper -- to stretch the defense. Throw him half as many balls but make them potential big-strike passes. Michael Irvin never got lost in the offense like Austin has. Aikman always made sure he gave Irvin enough touches to impact the game. That's not happening with Austin. More Austin, less Dez, Probably less heartbreak that way as well.

paco

Well, clearly Austin = Irvin
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PhillyPhreak54

Aikman was also infinitely better than dopey Tony. He could facilitate that offense and was commanding enough to control those characters.

And they had virtually an impenetrable OL.

Dallas sucks.

Eagaholic

Quote from: paco on October 16, 2012, 05:32:13 PM
Well, clearly Austin = Irvin

except that Irvin wears bigger shoulder pads now than Austin

Eagaholic

now dallas sucks even more

QuoteThe Cowboys may need to play the rest of the season without linebacker Sean Lee.

Lee suffered an injury to his right big toe in Sunday's win at Carolina that could require season-ending surgery, ESPNDallas.com reports.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles will now sweep the cowfargs.

BigEd76

Ernie Sims was signed to replace him.  Get the brooms

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

ha wow did anyone see the hilarious fake handoff attempt by romo on his first INT? wasn't even close, then he bombs it right to the safety.

DH

I like that if Dez wasnt a little bitch, and brace himself for the fall, that the Cowboys would have won the game. farg the Giants to holy hell, but there are few things better than watching Dallas suck almost as much as us.