Fraley on IR, Darilek starting vs Dallas

Started by BigEd76, November 09, 2005, 10:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

QB is above the center, to think otherwise is silly

why do you even waste your time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2005, 11:31:47 AM
QB is above the center, to think otherwise is silly

why do you even waste your time

pad my post count?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

stillupfront

I would put just about every position before RB and WR. Look at the NFL. What position have most of the top coaches played?

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

FYI:  Richmond apparently isn't quite healthy enough to bust heads on special teams.

I'm excited about seeing Jackson get a shot, and I hope he does.  I know they kept Darilek on the roster, because he can play all three interior line spots, and he's been healthy a lot more than Jackson... but Jackson is much more of a mauler and was even pushing Hank before his injury.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: stillupfront on November 09, 2005, 11:36:06 AM
I would put just about every position before RB and WR. Look at the NFL. What position have most of the top coaches played?

RB & WR need to not only know the playbook very well but they need to be on the same page as the QB when it comes to sight adjustment routes, hot reads, blitz pickups etc...

QB & C must be smart.

Dumb QBs = zesty QBs
Dumb C's = dead QB's

stillupfront

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 09, 2005, 11:39:15 AM
FYI:  Richmond apparently isn't quite healthy enough to bust heads on special teams.

I'm excited about seeing Jackson get a shot, and I hope he does.  I know they kept Darilek on the roster, because he can play all three interior line spots, and he's been healthy a lot more than Jackson... but Jackson is much more of a mauler and was even pushing Hank before his injury.

That's great to hear.

1/9/06

MDS

i think we need steve everitt to break his foot again. like old times.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That was a great free agent pickup.  Him and Jaime Asher.

pinoyboy2pt0

Good PG, I want me some Jamaal.  Maybe we can run the ball now.  But I agree, Dallas coming at us with 9 in the box and one of those two trying to figure it out and call it could be trouble.  At least it's at home.  Hopefully Dallas doens't rape our A gap and use their CB's as DE's and DE's outside their CB's on the LOS.  Fruit loops.
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

stillupfront

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 09, 2005, 11:40:12 AM
Quote from: stillupfront on November 09, 2005, 11:36:06 AM

RB & WR need to not only know the playbook very well but they need to be on the same page as the QB when it comes to sight adjustment routes, hot reads, blitz pickups etc...

QB & C must be smart.

Dumb QBs = zesty QBs
Dumb C's = dead QB's

Yea, Ricky Williams Terrill Owens and Randy Moss are Mensa members.

1/9/06

Larry

Reid will probably have to cut down on the fancy plays and such...Dallas will send 8 & 9-man blitzes again, so I think we'll see lots of running and screen passes.
More Mahe please.