Definately starting Harrison.  Need two from the following:

Jimmy Smith vs. Pats
Darrell Jackson vs. Rams
Santana Moss vs. Steelers

TD heavy league.  Leaning towards Moss & Smith

Fred Taylor vs. Pats
Edge James vs. Falcons
Ricky Williams vs. Eagles

Definately start Edge.  Taylor versus tough good run D or Williams?

Tomahawk

I definitaley would NOT start both Smith & Taylor. Didn't Taylor get a little hurt on Sunday?

I'd go with Moss & Jackson. Seattle plays St. Louis tough, and Hasselbeck should do well against an over-rated Rams' D.

I'd start James and Williams for RBs. (actually I wouldn't start Williams, but that's just because I'm homerific like that).

MURP

RB's:   Edge for sure.  Atlanta defense has let up more fantasy points to RB's than any other team.  Id also start Ricky Williams.  Lets face it, the Eagles let up rushing yards.  Sure we want them to shut him down, but they havnt done so yet.. you gotta play the odds.

PS:  The Pats D hasnt let up a rushing TD since week 5.  That doesnt help Taylors odds.

as for the WR's... id say its a toss up between Moss and D. Jackson... for the most part, the Rams and Steelers Dbacks suck against the pass.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Philly_Crew on December 10, 2003, 02:08:50 PM
Start 3WR's & 2 RB's in a league.

Definately starting Harrison.  Need two from the following:

Jimmy Smith vs. Pats
Darrell Jackson vs. Rams
Santana Moss vs. Steelers

TD heavy league.  Leaning towards Moss & Smith

Fred Taylor vs. Pats
Edge James vs. Falcons
Ricky Williams vs. Eagles

Definately start Edge.  Taylor versus tough good run D or Williams?

I'd go with Moss and Jackson.  Pitt hasn't played the pass well this year but they do have a solid run D so expect the Jets to try and beat them through the air (weather permitting).  Neither Smith or Jackson have real good matchups this week because the Pats D has basically been lights out all season sans week 1 and Seattle plays like crap on the road.  But if I had to put money on one of those 2 scoring, I'd go with Jackson.

As for the runningbacks, you gotta go with Ricky.  Even if we manage to keep him out of the endzone, he should rack up huge yardage which should still translate into some nice points for you.  It's also never a bad idea to play anyone you have on your roster who plays on Monday Night.  I've had the Rams D on my fantasy team most of the year but haven't played them much with the exception of this passed Monday night.   Seemed to work well for me.