Week Seven - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 19, 2023, 10:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Nothing like JAX going for it on 4th and inches on their side of the 50 while being in the shotgun.

Come on Doug.

PhillyPhreak54

Three plays later the Saints score.

What a farg up by JAX

MDS

j your boy al michaels is like mcnabb on the vikings

washed up and drunk
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's sad to see.

Al isn't even 5 as a Vike.

He's Babe Ruth as a Boston Brave.

Diomedes

The only thing about this game I cared about was Christian Kirk.  Forced to start him.  Opponent mocked me for it. 

Then the Indomitable Christian Kirk hauls in a 40+ yard td and who's laughing now?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Getting mocked bc you had to start Kirk shows that your opponent is a bit clueless. Kirk isn't a bad WR.

PhillyPhreak54

Colts are wearing alternate all blue (darker than normal blue) and black helmets. Looks weird.

PhillyPhreak54

Cleveland come on. Give up a 60yd TD on a free play after Minshew got Garrett to jump. Tied 7-7 there. Brownies scored on a 70yd Ford TD.

Ravens walked down the field on DET

Josh Allen throws a puck on his first attempt. If NE can beat them it'll kill a ton of survivor and bettors.

PhillyPhreak54

Saquon seems hurt again. Shoulder.

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of windy games.

Raiders FG blew wide in Chicago and Giants just had one blow wide up in Jersey

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Watson is garbage.

Him coming out of the game, if he's concussed, would likely be a blessing for the Browns offense.

Diomedes

I'm prepping for guests, not watching anything.

Homemade mac and cheese
venison tenderloin
fish fry (white perch)
collards
salad
cherry pie

keep up the :CF redzone for me!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Homemade Mac and cheese sounds legit.

Commies look zesty. Giants just finally scored a real life TD.

Lamar and Baltimore are pimp slapping the Lions.

PhillyPhreak54

Ravens 21, Lions 0.

Total yards: Baltimore 245, Detroit 6.

First downs: Baltimore 12, Detroit 0.

Yards/play: Baltimore 9.4, Detroit 1.0.