Week Seven - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 19, 2014, 02:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

So wait...  Foles < Manning?

Prove it.

smeags

Quote from: phattymatty on October 20, 2014, 09:34:18 AM
yeah the broncos. they just destroyed the team that the eagles couldn't score an offensive TD against. they are a lot better than the eagles.

yeah but the eagles shutout the giants who scored 21 against the cowboys who beat the seahawks in seattle who beat greenbay earlier in the year.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: smeags on October 20, 2014, 10:03:06 AM
Quote from: phattymatty on October 20, 2014, 09:34:18 AM
yeah the broncos. they just destroyed the team that the eagles couldn't score an offensive TD against. they are a lot better than the eagles.

yeah but the eagles shutout the giants who scored 21 against the cowboys who beat the seahawks in seattle who beat greenbay earlier in the year.

Exactly

You can throw all the "this team beat that team" bullshtein out the door. Now I'm not saying the Eagles are better than Denver, but they beat the Niners if they're not starting Herremans at RT and a bunch of truck drivers up the middle. Not to mention the Eagles were in Frisco who were coming off 2 straight losses where as they were in Denver and Peyton was going to break the record.

phattymatty

i was just pointing out that the broncos would destroy the eagles, not that the eagles are bad.

Rome

Not in Philly.  They'd probably win but I don't see the Eagles getting lit up by anyone at home.

In Denver?  Oh yeah...

phattymatty

how about at MetLife stadium??

rjs246

I'm sorry but what are you meatsacks arguing about? Matt said that the Broncos are better than the Eagles, which is about as bland and obviously true as a statement can be. The Broncos would be the Eagles 9 out of 10 times in Philly and 11 out of 10 time in Denver. That is a 100% victory rate. Maths.

But seriously, you don't need to come to the defense of the Eagles over a nothing statement that is 100% true and obvious to anyone with eyes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

Quote from: rjs246 on October 20, 2014, 02:44:00 PM
I'm sorry but what are you meatsacks arguing about? Matt said that the Broncos are better than the Eagles, which is about as bland and obviously true as a statement can be. The Broncos would be the Eagles 9 out of 10 times in Philly and 11 out of 10 time in Denver. That is a 100% victory rate. Maths.

todd ? is that you ?

Geowhizzer

But seriously, you don't need to come to the defense of the Eagles over a nothing statement that is 100% true and obvious to anyone with eyes.

So you're saying there's a chance...

phattymatty

Quote from: phattymatty on October 20, 2014, 01:27:08 PM
how about at MetLife stadium??

i totally forgot that the super bowl was in new york last year.

i mean how about university of phoenix stadium??

Rome

I just said they would beat the Eagles at Denver but wouldn't get lit up in Philly.  No one is arguing and Matty can handle us bullies without his prison bitch getting all uppity.

Sgt PSN

SD

smeags

rome went all Oz on rusty.

ice grillin you

yeah cause the eagles are historically so dominant at the linc

shtein even five of chip kellys eight eagle losses are at home
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous