Week 14 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott IV

Started by MDS, December 04, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i repreat a tie is the same as a loss for the eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

farg, can't take seeing this secondary another second
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Not sure who that team was that won the Super Bowl, but this is the heart attack inducing shteinshow I grew up watching.

QB Eagles

I hate this here. Even if the Cowboys don't get the TD with a first down they can chew up a lot of the remaining clock.

Don Ho

MDS

good call for dallas...they know a tie is a win so they are trying to hold the ball or get the td
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Does Doug even understand that the clock is a concern?

Don Ho

Munson

Yeah Doug you gotta use a time out dude what are you dojng
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 09, 2018, 07:48:20 PM
Does Doug even understand that the clock is a concern?

Doug doesn't understand a lot of things.

QB Eagles

A first down is virtually as deadly as a touchdown here.

Rome

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds