Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

penn state basketball at its finest at 730 on espn. 

MDS

a temple team that just got smoked by miami of ohio is going there on saturday. should be a fun trip to a 1/3 full arena.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

penn state actually looked pretty good.  they'll get murdered when they go up against some of the big ten teams with legit big men though.  they have no one inside at all, but those dudes can shoot the ball. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bring back Amaechi and Kline-Heard.  Only one of them is gay.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

adam dimichele thanks you for ruining temples season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PSU opens as a 10-point underdog

BigEd76

Looks like Devlin is transferring out

SD_Eagle5

Funny that he couldn't even wait till after the Rose Bowl. I can't say I blame him for leaving, he should have been the starter from the get go, even though Clark's played well Devlin has much more talent.

phattymatty

i don't see how devlin could have had a better season than clark did this year. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't blame him.  When Clark got the extra year of eligibility, it kind of farged Devlin.

That said, I would usually say that PSU will need to get a blue-chipper this off-season to replace Clark.  But, Morelli was a blue-chipper, and Robinson and Clark were not.  So, whatever.

Curtis Drake for Heisman!

Seabiscuit36

He's either going to Richmond which is good this season, or Delaware to hopefully go the Flacco route
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i dont want a guy whos already bailed on two programs....if he was that good he would have won a job by now....good riddance quitter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee