The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lasalle with a monster second half and barring an epic choke will face 3rd seed fordham tomorrow...im assuming at 730
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Nova kicks georgetowns shtein in

big day for the big 5

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2023, 04:49:56 PM
holy shtein temple is bad

i was at the phils game...gave a quick check early when and they were up. looked 20 minutes later and they were down by 100.

mckie gotta go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

HA!  He does look like the pastor in "Young Sheldon"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

pod1: temple, la salle, drexel
pod2: vile, penn, joe

triple header in december at the center. they really set this thing up to put god awful temple in the final since they have the biggest alumni base.

i wonder if the teams in opposite pods that dont meet in the tripleheader will still play...no reason not to leave 2 open dates on the sked and just fill it in later
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

absolute disgrace that it isnt at the palestra

MDS

for sure

total crash grab on the b5's part...for the first year at least just to generate interest back in the thing they shouldve done a triple header at the mecca with free tickets for students, streamers, rollouts, etc.

ice grillin you

is philly the college basketball capital of the world??

villanova's wins and losses....

W: north carolina - creighton - ucla - texas tech - memphis - maryland
L: the joe - penn - drexel

MDS

MDS

temple and charlotte are playing an absolutely insane game right now on espnu

game of the year potential

ice grillin you

Top 5 all time worst half of basketball.  temple 5-26 fg 1-9 from 3 more turnovers than shots made and only down 4  I wish kim jong un had a missile that could reach this arena so i wouldn't have to watch anymore   

MDS

its absolutely incredible how bad this is...i hope neither team reaches 30