The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

alcaraz is the most absurd athlete ive ever seen play tennis

hes like nadal on turbo, its insane how consistent powerful and fast he is...goat potential
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I saw a wild stat today that only 2 grand slams have ever been won by men born in the 90s.

Don Ho

Thoroughly enjoyed the grey cup tonight.  That was better than any NFL game I watched.  Glad I watched.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Florida and Boston series has been nuts

Panthers just scored to tie under a minute to go

PhillyPhreak54

Loooool Presidents Cup winner is outta here

Florida!

Eat shtein Boston. Hope the same happens to your hoops team

SD

Zero idea where to put this but put $100 on Mage 17-1 odds and won $1600. Holy shtein. Daughters getting a new guitar

PhillyPhreak54

Very nice hit! Good stuff.

I missed the Super by one god damn position. 11 being there farged me. I'm sick about it

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

this must have been horrifying

https://www.bbc.com/sport/ice-hockey/67253892

QuoteNottingham Panthers forward Adam Johnson has died after suffering a serious cut to his neck from a skate during Saturday's Challenge Cup match.

The game against the Sheffield Steelers was stopped in the 35th minute as the 29-year-old American received emergency treatment from paramedics on the ice.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

I'm super confused there is women's college bball on every channel right now and they are all titled ncaa womens basketball tournament. Is their tournament starting two months earlier this year?

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on January 21, 2024, 01:35:27 PMI'm super confused there is women's college bball on every channel right now and they are all titled ncaa womens basketball tournament. Is their tournament starting two months earlier this year?

I dont know about the tournament part but most of the espns show womans ball every sunday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

think you might be seeing things brah...its def not the tournament and they would label it was such
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

it did says women's ncaa tournament - all of the game titles did.  must be some kind of Verizon glitch today labeling all the games wrong.