The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Obviously this is all her fault for (a) not making enough money to pay her bills, and (b) being a woman.

amiritesd?

Rome

I got stung by a bee on the job and went to the ER.  That's policy for any work related issue.   The bill was $772.58 for a ten minute visit with a PA just to be sure I didn't have an allergic reaction.

I sent the bill to HR and asked the rep if that was unusual.  She said, yes... it's usually much higher.

The.  farg.

PhillyPhreak54

Rage inducing.

Can someone tell me why people (aka repubs) are ok with this?

Diomedes

Because the system cakes off a few at the top, who give them money to keep it that way?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Why do you think the GOP is so unhinged about deep-sixing Obamacare?

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on November 13, 2014, 12:54:28 PM
I got stung by a bee on the job and went to the ER.  That's policy for any work related issue.   The bill was $772.58 for a ten minute visit with a PA just to be sure I didn't have an allergic reaction.

I sent the bill to HR and asked the rep if that was unusual.  She said, yes... it's usually much higher.

The.  farg.

You went to the ER for a bee sting? How did your employer even find out you got stung??

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 13, 2014, 04:24:20 PM

The.  farg.

You went to the ER for a bee sting? How did your employer even find out you got stung??

Because it was caught on video.

http://youtu.be/SgNRPfRGoRk

Rome

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 13, 2014, 04:24:20 PM

The.  farg.

If anything happens when we're in the field, we have to get medical attention/treatment.  It's policy.  If we ignore it and something happens afterward, they won't cover it and we get written up or worse.   It's workman's comp shtein.  Stupid but I followed the guidelines to the letter.  No other choice, really.   Working for the gubmint, yo.

Seabiscuit36

Hey IGY, does SPLC have a refer a racist program? Something tells me Facebook will erupt tonight.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

sort of...you can refer hate groups to them and if they deem them real they will add them to their national database....i have a feeling their map is going to look like flightaware's flight tracker in a few months
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 20, 2014, 08:38:01 AM
Hey IGY, does SPLC have a refer a racist program? Something tells me Facebook will erupt tonight.

what is today.

ice grillin you

phattymatty

oh, yeah, i thought maybe there was ferguson news

ice grillin you

oh that may be what hes referring to....but as far as ive heard that is expected tomorrow

either way....bwtn the two its about to be ON!!