The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

If it turns out this murder was the work of refugees, it's a total win for the Islamic State. Not only have they killed some Westerners and turned a major Western city into a police state, but they've ramped up the us vs. them clash of civilizations narrative. These euro countries are going to react by closing themselves off from the refugees, trapping all the people who are trying to escape the Islamic State abattoir. The IS has big plans for those people. More heads on spikes to scare the shtein out of the world. More human shields. More slaves and workers for the caliphate.

rjs246

What point is there exactly in covering this in such grizzly detail other than to give ISIS exactly what they want and maximize the terror they caused? Say what you want about people's delicate sensibilities but sensationalizing this and riling people up is exactly what they want.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

France has been bombing the shtein out of Isis in Raqqa today

PhillyPhreak54

Governor of Alabama

@GovernorBentley: I will not stand complicit to a policy that places the citizens of Alabama in harm's way. We refuse Syrian refugees. https://t.co/HTpflJUiPc

Rome

I'm guessing he's going to post guards at every state intersection to check ID's.

Solid plan.

MDS

ISIS has no idea alabama exists

but sure, lets make sure they dont come here

if they attack theyre going for ny or dc...maximum effect maximum attention.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 16, 2015, 12:19:42 PM
ISIS has no idea alabama exists

but sure, lets make sure they dont come here

if they attack theyre going for ny or dc...maximum effect maximum attention.

Deep down people in the south are insulted they never get bombed. It would make them feel relevant.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on November 16, 2015, 07:33:15 AM
I'm guessing he's going to post guards at every state intersection to check ID's.

Solid plan.

Apparently Texas' dickhead governor has joined up on the no refugees thing too

ice grillin you

black lives matter?.....ALL lives matter....errrrr except muslim refugee lives
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

The one thing I've learned from the ISIS attacks this week is that French lives matter way more than Russian and Lebanese lives.