The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I am not a parent - but I agree with Z's thoughts.

I was in the grocery store the other day at the deli counter and some, by appearances well off, parents were there with their child and that little bastich was climbing all over the racks like it was a farging playground. Do the parents say anything to the kid? Nope. Let him do whatever he wanted. I said something to them about the kid flattening the bread and the mother's eyes fell out of her head she rolled them so hard. Bitch.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

There's a video on live leak where you can hear the bomb go off while the players are on the pitch.

France's president was at that match.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

My son said they actually finished the game!  Is that true?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

I read something to the effect. The president was taken away at halftime, so I assume so.

Don Ho

This sucks, it's horrible and such a travesty but not shocking at all.  Miracle this doesn't happen more in the first world.

hbionic

Yup, was just talking about that with someone recently.

PhillyPhreak54

Man this is farged up

I had no idea until my sales partner emailed me. Watching the news now

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Made the mistake of looking at a Facebook thread on Obama's statement about this

I sincerely hate the people commenting there

PhillyPhreak54

And another thing

The NYDN shows bodies on its cover tomorrow. Faces no shown but the blood and bodies laying on the ground.

People are offended.

You know what? farg your fragile feelings at seeing dead bodies and if they're exhibiting fake outrage then farg that too. This is the world we live in. It's reality. People want to be worked up about a farging Starbucks cup? Get worked up at the killing going on and support stopping that.

Don Ho

J, well said.  Welcome to reality you glass bubble living Hoydas.  The world is a farged up place and the sooner we face it the better off we'll all be. 

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on November 13, 2015, 09:10:13 PM
Yeah, those French....don't get them mad.

Remember how pissed they were when the Panzer tanks were rolling down the Arc de Triomphe and they.....oh that's right.  Forget it.