blues/canadiens (+175) parlay

still workin college basketball....such a monster dart board
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

whats is your best nhl play there

keep in mind i can name tops 5 hockey players
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

definitely the caps but a hockey best play is not like a best play in basketball or football might be

should also be noted that this is my first full year of hockey betting....ive bet on the sport here and there for a long time but im in deep this year for the first time...thus i wouldnt recommend following me as im far from an expert....altho and you can verify this by looking at the thread....im like 80+% on nhl since the season started....its been a monster winner for me....but thats also bound to end

MDS

ill stick to blindly following you on tennis, your expert sport

the nba game i want to hit but cant get a read on is king/jazz. jazz coming off back to back...this season hasnt mattered. kings suck but have played utah tough. kings well rested but suck.

i dont know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i cant even come close to gettng a read on nba this year....to the point that i might stop betting it

MDS

i see a game like once a week that i really like and hit that....i like the kings here but i dont know if they are going to try.

ice grillin you

i heard youve never lost a bet

MDS

once, to this wonderful, kind, if not portly government employee  from suburban dc who likes gospel music and sean hannity

ice grillin you

other than being being poor and not being able to afford making bets thats how i know all your bets are fraudulant....you never lost a bet except to me in what was pretty much a gimme and you took the other side

ice grillin you

certainly not swearing by them but i have no less than 12 plays on my cbb card for tomorrow so far

and im not done lookin

if my girl ever found out how much i was betting tomorrow the seperation and divorce wouldget skipped and she fast forward straight to body parts

MDS

can someone photoshop your head on this please

ice grillin you

one day you will meet lovely jewish lady or man to settle down with and it will be at that point that you will fully understand the trials and tribulations of being in a relationship

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 09, 2013, 03:57:45 AM
one day you will meet lovely black lady or man to settle down with and it will be at that point that you will fully understand the trials and tribulations of being in a relationship

corrected version

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 09, 2013, 03:57:45 AM
one day you will meet lovely jewish lady or man to settle down with and it will be at that point that you will fully understand the trials and tribulations of being in a relationship

lol

ice grillin you

texas +5.5 oklahoma st
virgina tech -1 georgia tech - 2 units
michigan -1 wisconsin
butler -2.5 george washington
southern miss -2 memphis
southern illinois +14 indiana state
unlv pk/rutgers +11.5 parlay
vandy +3 arkansas
north carolina +9 miami
depaul +16 marquette