the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i got a busy 2013 fall....legendz is gonna hook me up with bama lsu tix and i have a weekend in vegas with j dawg
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 15, 2012, 11:10:46 PM
I can honestly say that your boy may be the first to ever say that. Excalibur is overrun with kids because of the castle theme and cheap rooms so it makes it appealing to families. No real good restaurants or clubs/bars and nothing remarkable at all. I would rank that as probably the 3rd to last joint I would stay on the strip.

ha yeah excalibur is basically AC in vegas clientele wise...but it has a sweet spot in my heart because once of my first vegas trips ever, like 100 trips ago, i turned 100 into more than 2 Gs at their craps table. they have a really good late night craps crowd and i usually stop by at least once just for old times to see if i can recreate that night. sports book is not that great though, dozens of better ones on the strip.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2012, 11:43:06 PM
i got a busy 2013 fall....legendz is gonna hook me up with bama lsu tix and i have a weekend in vegas with j dawg

We gotta get Matty out there with us.

I have heard a lot of good things about M Resort's book but they're off the beaten path and seem to cater more to locals. That's where Mayweather is always dropping his insane bets.

I was disappointed in Bally's book...I'd heard a lot of good things about them and when I got there I thought it sucked. I liked the stadium like seating but it was small and not very comfortable

phattymatty

i stay at ballys a lot and their book is boring as shtein. all old heads or rednecks. ceasars or emerils at venetian are the most fun in my opinion.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I have stayed at Bally's three times and I only used the book for quick hitter bets that I forgot to place while out and about or if a line changed and I happened to be there.

Las Vegas Hilton (now called Las Vegas Hotel or whatever) is the GOAT of books...you been there?

phattymatty

exactly, it's good to run do to and get one in but not for hanging out and watching.

and no i've actually never in my life been to the hilton. but from what i hear it's a townie spot, which probably means it's fun.

ice grillin you

you gonna come to the bar next sat matthew?

phattymatty

ice grillin you

scotties jawn in fishtown

he told me he talked to you

phattymatty

oh yeah maybe, not sure. saturday might be the one night i have to chill in reading cuz we're hitting a party in philly after the game. i'm going to try though. that chick meg is a fun girl and we'll probably get free booze.

where are you staying in town that night?

ice grillin you

me and johnny got a embassy suites for the weekend....friday too....you are more than welcome to cuddle up next to the wet bar

phattymatty

possible..i got lady plans friday but i am 99% down for sat.

ice grillin you

phattymatty

also if you guys are serious about hittin vegas together i'm thinking about going st. patty's weekend. it's my birthday but i don't really give a shtein about that, it's also the first week of march madness and the biggest weekend of the year. only been there for madness once because it's pretty much the only weekend i can't get free rooms but if anyone wants to split i'd be down with actually paying for rooms for once. also the return of GSP in ufc, not that anyone care but it's a big weekend.