the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

of course....again that is essentially buying pts...and that is on an individual game...but when betting a teaser you are getting certain odds on the package...for example a three team seven pt teaser is like 7 to 5 on the straight line...so how can he be getting 2-3 extra pts on top of the straight line and before he gets his seven to tease??....ive never heard of that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

9 is the actual line on tb

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol...no its not....you have no idea what a real line is

MDS

youre right, im lying what the 5dimes SU line is

have another one please
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Next time you visit uncle IGY, you'll have to show him 5dimes. Until then it's a lost cause.

PhillyPhreak54

Early Games

IND -3
STL +7.5
TB +9
WAS/CIN o49.5
DET -4

I want to play MIN and CLE but not sold enough. 49ers will likely wipe the floor with the Vikes but it seems like a prime let down spot for the Niners.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Detroit line feels like a trap. I would go Tennessee there. Absolutely no feel on the total for Wash/Cin. But I like your other 3 bets, so you're farged.

PhillyPhreak54

As fired up as I was to bet DET at that number - I agree it feels like a trap. But NE was only -5.5 favorite at TEN in wk1 and I stayed off because it felt like a trap. I just cannot see how Tennessee scores. Locker is their leading rusher and yet CJ is healthy. DET gets Leshoure today so they will have a back with some shake. This is my biggest NFL play of the season so far.

I want to play the CIN side +3 but am going with the total because neither teams defense has shown the ability to stop offenses (WAS given up 30 both games)

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 23, 2012, 04:47:59 AM
youre right, im lying what the 5dimes SU line is

have another one please

the line on some website could be saints +27...im not doubting that....im saying its not the real line

PhillyPhreak54

Taking a little shot on Saints/Chiefs u51

Along with two prop bets;

Vincent Jackson to score TD +175
Reggie Wayne to score TD +155

PoopyfaceMcGee

So you bet hundreds of dollars on the Lions?

ice grillin you

j only bets big money on games he wins

PhillyPhreak54

lol I wish that was the case

I have $300 on DET today

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like its gonna be afternoon chase mode....

DET about to go down 20-9

MDS