the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yea $50 is pounded for me

for a grown ass man thats a small bet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I like how igy thinks no one but him bets real money on games

PoopyfaceMcGee

Based on what's left of my online bankroll, $50 is POUNDING. Based on what my household income is, no, it's not that much. That's the only reason my gambling problem hasn't caused a divorce yet.

MDS

im surprised you havent caused a divorce yet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 04, 2011, 06:32:46 PM
I like how igy thinks no one but him bets real money on games

people do just not you guys

reason i asked ff is he wanted to end our season because he was down 45 bucks but now hes "pounding" bets

you are all frauds...but i already know this

real betters dont talk about their bets they just do them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you learn so much from this guy, every day

PoopyfaceMcGee

Never once have I and never will I call myself a "real bettor" but when I do drop a fiddy on a bet, I like to share the action.

ice grillin you

no thats true....in all fairness you have said before that you bet like three dollars on each game...hence the reason i was messin with you when i wanted a "pounded" definition

PoopyfaceMcGee

Plus, you will get the added benefit of being right about this game when I lose. You might even do a little dance.

Tramon Williams is my homeboy right now.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh I get it...so you're only a legit bettor if you don't say who you bet on?

Well I guess I'm a fraud then!

A fraud is when someone always posts plays after a game and acts like they hit a lot.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I had $25 on the Cardinals ML actually also. But let's not "count" it because I didn't announce before-hand. Fair?

PhillyPhreak54

Yes. Not enough $$ and not posted in advance.

ice grillin you

if you have real money on this game right now which i dont and you guys def dont either can you imagine how crazy youd be going

MDS

ive got the pack in a 10 point tease at +2.5

fun times here