the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i dont feel overwhelmingly good about any of the games this week...virginia would be my number one play tho...i like them to win outright

so i only followed you on that. and i wish you cancer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pretty bold of Hawaii to keep shaving points.

PhillyPhreak54

Panthers -4
Titans -3
Texans -7
Jets -9.5

MDS

rams are a 3pt favorite at home against jon skelton

get on it. no one can lose at home to jon skelton. no one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like Tennessee is going to shtein the bed at home. The Jets too.

Thanks fargers.

I took the Eagles +3.5 too. farg it.

PhillyPhreak54

The Jets TD may allow my teaser to hit & TEN has a shot at a backdoor cover.

HOU looking like a push.

Let me get outta Vegas a winner dammit!

MDS

my 3 team teaser finally hit

rams -3 did not

BREAK EVEN

PhillyPhreak54

Teaser hit (NYJ -3.5, MIN +16, CIN/CLE o32, HOU -1, TEN +3)
CAR won
TEN won
HOU pushed
NYJ lost

PHI +3.5
SEA -3

Still in play

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MDS

i rode the eagles 1/2 line last week and am doing it again this week.

plus, tebow ML. god.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

If the Steelers win by more then 5, I hit a 7 team teaser. Too bad it's a teaser and I only bet 1 dollar.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Steelers o13.5 1H to win $100

Props as to who scores first:

Palko 35-1
Roethlisberger 20-1
Wallace 8-1
Moore 16-1
Cotchery 18-1

MDS

Quote from: MDS on November 27, 2011, 04:46:14 PMplus, tebow ML. god.

church bells ringing, jesus christ singing, priests molesting little boys....

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to thanks Mewelde Moore for fumbling as he was going into the endzone. Thanks, buddy!

MDS

i had the chiefs +3 and the under 7 in the first qtr. why? i dont know.

it worked, though. somehow.