the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

These iceholes don't even have a 1st down yet and it's almost halftime.

May have to hedge and try to recover depending on what the 2h line is

MDS

well the over isnt hitting, so my parlay is gone

just need baltimore to pull this out by a fg
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus this games is awful

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 24, 2011, 10:07:55 PM
just need baltimore to pull this out by a fg

me too.  Game is seriously giving Sea/Cle a run for its money for worst game of the weekend (unless you count New Orleans defecating on Indy). 

MDS

yea but that game lost in the teboner and lolskins of the 1pm games. this is all we have now. plus i would double my account with a win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

farg it...BAL -7 & o17.5 as a 2H parlay.

hook me up, Harbaugh

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2011, 06:32:02 PM
Baltimore -11 (+105)

Baltimore -11 (+105) & Rangers -1.5 (+165) parlay

The Hail Mary Parlay
Baltimore -11
Baltimore/Jax u39.5
Rangers ML -125
Flyers ML -220
Flyers/Toronto o5.5

Ravens are going to farg us all over tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep...all of that would be a nice hit but alas the Ravens decided to play like a bunch of farging retards. farg you Flacco.

MDS

flacco sucks

why do i gamble on him

WHY

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

It warms my goddamn heart that the Ravens are moving the ball now.

Eagles_Legendz

especially when they win by 1 and all i needed was them to cover 2.

MDS

they are running the 2 minute drill like donovan mcnabb in the super bowl

IN JACKSONVILLE

PhillyPhreak54

TD here + onside kick and quick TD + pick six on Gabbert as he is trying to lead them back as the time expires.

Gonna happen!

PhillyPhreak54