PhillyPhreak54

Tampa +8
San Diego +7
Houston +10
Green Bay -3
New Orleans -7

Teaser play.

MDS

im thinking we tease atlanta to a +11 and combine that with gb and no?

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2011, 12:53:22 AM
im thinking we tease atlanta to a +11 and combine that with gb and no?

I'm not feeling ATL - I think DET comes out swinging after last week and could win by 14 or more. Maybe 31-17?

I also locked in CAR -2

Working on a Michigan State like hail mary parlay right now

MDS

its not the best for timely cash, but this is gonna be my tease

gb -3
no -7
bal -2

i really dont like detroit lately...theyve been pulling these wins out of their ass lately and SF finally got them. the chicago win you could argue was severely aided by the mnf crowd.

in terms of sunday for some reason i really like seattle +3...and tebow is a pick 'em now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

To go along with the teaser and CAR -2 I posted earlier; here is the cross your fingers parlay of the week. Pays +6091

Tampa +1
Carolina -2
Cleveland -3
Houston +3
Houston/Tennessee o44
Denver -1
Pittsburgh -4

MDS

HOMER J riding his texans

PhillyPhreak54

lol I will ride whichever team helps me hit that motherfarger

MDS

gimme a legit 3/4 team parlay to follow, none of this 10 team shtein that aint hittin

PhillyPhreak54

Houston
Carolina
Green Bay ML
Baltimore ML

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Haha - well that's what you asked for!

Carolina
Cleveland
Houston
Denver

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Colts are going to cover 14.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2011, 12:51:24 AM
Tampa +8
San Diego +7
Houston +10
Green Bay -3
New Orleans -7

Teaser play.

Need NO to cover this 7 and I cash.

I may try to double dip and tease the Colts +20.5 and u56

Edit - staying away and just rooting for the -7 to cover

MDS

since bodymore is a mortal lock tomorrow i am a NO -7 cover away from a stellar day

almost time to pay me bitch

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 23, 2011, 06:49:24 AM
The Colts are going to cover 14.

Hope you didn't lay anything on this man