the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the mds tease o'the week....no eagles this time. farg them.

no -1
sd -1
gb -6.5

otherwise man i dont like a lot of the action this week. det +1 looks nice but this might be the week the bottom falls out. theyre good but they have to get got. on a lesser scale of good, same goes for buffalo. thing is cinci is terrible.

im really like NE -6 but oakland might just make that close.

give me a parlay to blindly follow J i hate thinking
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

New Orleans -7
Chicago -6.5
Minnesota -3

I'm on that for a little bit...also have a teaser and straight plays I'm working on now

PoopyfaceMcGee

Take Minnesota in the first half if you want, but your McNabb homerism is showing there. Take the points and KC at home, doofus.

So, Havas went 3-0 yesterday, and I went 1-3 thanks to that "awesome" Georgia Tech push. Really need the Bills to get the job done today.

PhillyPhreak54

No homerism there; I just thought they would win and cover because of Peterson getting fed and the Chiefs being zesty.

NO jumped from -7 to -9so I will not be playing it straight up at -9.

In addition to the parlay listed above;

Straight plays...

STL +3
CHI -7
HOU -3.5

6tm 7pt teaser...

DET +9
NO PK
BUF +4
MIN +4
CHI +.5
ATL +2

MDS

the best thing about this is if this games dont hit i have legal permission to kill you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bring your cartel friends up to Houston and take a shot, buddy!

I added BUF -3 for the hell of it

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Bad beat ---farg

CHI scored to cover and CAR marches down the farging field to score a garbage TD

farg

And CIN kicks a FG

MDS

good job, J. your love for 5's dick costs you again.

my tease is in play, though

PoopyfaceMcGee

Even with the Bills' loss, I'm somehow up today.

Definitely finished 1-4 against Havas this week. I'll let him round up all the gory details.

MDS

his liver might legit not survive today

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2011, 04:54:12 PM
good job, J. your love for 5's dick costs you again.

my tease is in play, though

The CAR backdoor cover would have lost the parlay anyways

My tease is in play too

I took the Pats -6 and also took them -6 in a parlay of SD -7 and NYJ +5

I should just empty my account on the Phils -1.5 +120

MDS

i had a heavy favorites parlay also but a certain dream team didnt help that

the tease though was my big bet, so its all good if that hits...until i chase for more tonight

ice grillin you

FF
USF -2.5 LOSS
UNC -6.5 - WIN
Ga Tech -10 NC State - LOSS/PUSH
Kent St/Ohio o46.5 - LOSS
Bills -3 - LOSS

igy

cinncinati -14.5 miami oh - WIN
michigan -20 minnesota - WIN
idaho +17 virginia - WIN
taterskins -2 st louis - WIN
bengals +3 buffalo - WIN
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Man I need the Jets to win tonight so I can cash the SD/NE/NYJ parlay and pull even for the day.

Looking at the Phils bets now