the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

come on J give me a follow for the nighter

give me a homer J pick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

Houston wins...I win my losses back from earlier.

I am looking at the Eagles and Phils now

PhillyPhreak54

Bodog has the Birds at -3....most other sites and Vegas have them at -2.5

Legends still at -2 (-120) ...I may grab that before it goes up

MDS

chances are they win by 2
you push, i lose

GIVE ME A BET
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I am leaning Eagles and the under

did take Celek to score the first TD of the game at +1000 (Vick is +500, Maclin +800, McCoy +450 and Pimp is +610)

locked in on the Eagles -2 s/u and the Eagles -2 and u49.5 for a parlay

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2011, 04:57:17 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on September 17, 2011, 09:34:33 PM
ff 2-8 season

Houston -6.5 La Tech - LOSS
Hawaii -18.5 UNLV - LOSS
Maryland -1 WVU - LOSS
Pats -6.5 Chargers - WIN
Packers - 10 Panthers - LOSS

igy 3-6 season

mich st - nd over 52 - LOSS
nevada -6 sj state - LOSS
buffalo -3 oakland - PUSH/LOSS
skins -3.5 arizona - LOSS
atlanta +2 birds

possibly the most embarrassing display ever put forth

Pretty bad. Still I'm up $15 and would love to be up $20 when the night's done.

P.S. I went undefeated for 4 PM games. The push on the Cowboys was the lone blemish. Won back my hefty losses from 1pm. Bet on the Eagles tonight. Yikes.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 18, 2011, 07:16:54 PM
chances are they win by 2
you push, i lose

GIVE ME A BET

so did you bet?

MDS

yea, just the parlay

odds didnt pay SU

under looks good. if vick can hold on to the ball we might hit.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles ML and also parlayed it with o49. Betting ON the Eagles is not something I like to do, but I saw an opportunity. This game SHOULD be out of reach already... then again, the over might not have hit if they didn't gift wrap some points for the Falcons.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, I'm cured from doing that again.

MDS

sjax OUT

get your bets on the gmen. still sitting at 7, maybe 7 1/2 right now. + the under of course.

PhillyPhreak54

Giants -7 & o43.5

Straight up and parlayed

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm on it. I got the Giants at -6 on Friday and teased them and the over. Also parlayed Giants ML with o44.5 - so... that one point could be a slight bummer.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

now thats what i call a monday night chase

had the giants -7 and the under 44.5 plus the giants at -7.5

hellloooo profit for the week