the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

They're going to have 32 SOG tonight.  You can thank me later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 18, 2011, 07:10:03 AM
i thought about that but i saw a couple places it was -1....so his lines never say pk?...i coulda swore i seen that before with him

anyway thank you kind sir

BONUS flyer bet tonight?...i was thinking closest to the flyers total shots on goal...but the winner must be +/- 3 to claim the five piece...if you have a better bet let me know and im in

Sometimes it accurately says "pk" and sometimes it's gibberish. But unless you were using some sort of crazy bookie with weird-assed lines, UCLA covered by a few points.

I honestly don't follow stats in hockey enough to bet on SOG, but it sounds like you might have a taker with Legendz. I am 99% sure that my final pick of the week will be from tomorrow's college bball. Friday night games are lame.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I lied. Gimme UConn +4 at Louisville. I see the game as a coin flip, even factoring in Lville's home court. 11 teams from the Big East might make the tourney. Feel the excitement!

Eagles_Legendz

I was giving you free hockey gold there FF.  This is a mistake of a lifetime not taking the bonus bet and throwing out the 32.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like Villanova to bounce back tonight and I was thinking I'd bet it if the line were under 4. Since it's 3.5, I still might, but I'm going to wait to see if it moves to 3. If it moves to 4, I'm OUT.

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 18, 2011, 09:25:08 AM
They're going to have 32 SOG tonight.  You can thank me later.

23. So close.

Eagles_Legendz

SD

Better regular season record:
Me: Phillies
Old room mate: The Giants

$100

Why am I writing it here? Cause I'll probably forget otherwise.

This gem had me laughing:
QuoteNo more Jayson Werth. Victorino is also solid but hes no spring chicken. Third base?? Billy Wagners retirement. Then Giants have prove to out play the Phillies especially head to head. The Giants clubhouse is a family and De rosa may turn out to be what they thought they were gtting. Sandoval lost prob. 30lbs. Posey second season. I could go on and on. we are better than u guys at most posistions

ice grillin you

i think milwaukee could challenge the phillies for total wins....them and the orioles are gonna be the biggest stories in the majors this year when its all said and done
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed on Milwaukee and the O's, Havas.

SD

When did shellback start smoking rock?

And why is Billy Wagners name in that blurb of junk he wrote?

MDS

lol old milwaukee

zach grienke in games that might actually matter and yovani gallardo's right arm which is held together with scotch tape

you wanna bet on this one, tubby?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

mil o/u is 85

phillies is 97

gimme milwaukee +10 games and im IN
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i love the old milwaukee o/u but im not giving you 10 games when the phillies offense is older than rome

OUT
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 28, 2011, 01:36:03 PM

SD

shellback is my current room mate. That other guy was my room mate from 2000-2002. He's a Raiders/Lakers/Giants fan. I have no idea why but he thought Billy Wagner still pitched for the Phillies. Not the brightest bulb of the bunch.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on February 28, 2011, 03:51:07 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 28, 2011, 01:36:03 PM

SD

shellback is my current room mate. That other guy was my room mate from 2000-2002. He's a Raiders/Lakers/Giants fan. I have no idea why but he thought Billy Wagner still pitched for the Phillies. Not the brightest bulb of the bunch.

Ah yeah! Did that dude have a bad ass Mustang Cobra?

SD

Yeah. It was a customized Cobra but he beat the balls off it and I think he eventually wrecked it. shellback has a 2009 Shelby Cobra convertible sitting in our garage.