the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

we could grab 11 guys from this board and carolina wouldnt score on us

they dont even have 200 pts obviously are last in the league in pts and the next closest team has 60 more than they do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they would have covered against baltimore except brian st. pierre blew up in the final 2 minutes and threw like 18 pick 6's

heck they were beating seattle before ownership sent a memo down to tell them to tank for the #1 pick...oh what. theres your answer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they average 13 overall a game...that includes at home in domes in good weather against horrible teams

put them on the road at pittsburgh in late december and i could see them getting three points

doesnt really matter i took pittsburgh anyway for the reasons i stated above

SD

Quote from: SD on September 22, 2010, 11:23:12 AM
Bet: Vick finishes with a 60% or over pass completion percentage
sd: +
igy: -
Cash: $10
Minimum 224 pass attempts

As of right now Vick has 208 pass attempts and a 63.2 completion %. So this one should be a lock after the first half of the Minny game.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, joneszilla unregistered, so I guess I'm not getting paid on that.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on December 22, 2010, 01:17:49 PM
Quote from: SD on September 22, 2010, 11:23:12 AM
Bet: Vick finishes with a 60% or over pass completion percentage
sd: +
igy: -
Cash: $10
Minimum 224 pass attempts

As of right now Vick has 208 pass attempts and a 63.2 completion %. So this one should be a lock after the first half of the Minny game.

im not saying its dependant on him...if he wont pay i will...but unless i had him pay off another losing bet of mine (and i dont think i did) romey still owes me for our hank baskett bet...he can just pay you that and we will be even

SD

I think you owe me for an nba draft bet too. In all honesty I don't really care. Give me a beer at a tailgate and we're good.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 22, 2010, 01:11:24 PM
they average 13 overall a game...that includes at home in domes in good weather against horrible teams

put them on the road at pittsburgh in late december and i could see them getting three points

doesnt really matter i took pittsburgh anyway for the reasons i stated above

I think Pittsburgh is the right choice coming off that loss, but Pitt's O has laid eggs at random times during the season.  I could easily see a 20-6 game where you get dicked.

Eagles_Legendz

Does someone at NFL Network actually think Joe Theisman is an inspired choice to commentate on games?

Regarding the challenge being overturned (wrongly, I think) he says:
"I agree.  It is what it is so I agree." 

I can't even type it to sound as dumb and he said it afterward.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I bet the over and the Tulsa moneyline last night and made over $200 on the Golden Hurricane.  Merry Christmas, Don Ho.

Eagles_Legendz

Nice.  I like Dallas/Arizona under 45 tonight.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dallas will score 30+ and hasn't exactly been playing stellar defense.  I parlayed the Cowboys moneyline with the over (pays 3/2) and bet the prop on Dallas to score over 26.

Eagles_Legendz

Eagles_Legendz

I underestimated Dallas' ability to give tds to arizonas D.   Mcgee in gives the under a shot though. 

Eagles_Legendz

Course.   One play away from a kneel down.  Penalty.  Td next play.