the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm pissed.  I had open bets on the game at -2.5 and they aren't being honored.  "NO ACTION"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, I should say that I'm more "mildly annoyed."  Hard to be pissed when the absolute best-case scenario just happened in the Eagles game.  Cowboys cover, over hits, Eagles win..... fap fap fap

PhillyPhreak54

Chase the Eagles lost cash tomorrow...

MDS

already trying to get some of it back

heat -3
dal -.5
utah -3

3 team nba johnson + more football to come.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I will tail on that for 1 unit but will hit the ml parlay for 2.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 13, 2010, 07:07:47 AM
I will tail on that for 1 unit but will hit the ml parlay for 2.

Lied.  The ml was awful.  The Heat alone are -950.  So, I tailed on that, bet on the Grizzlies -3.5 (sj55 tail), and parlayed the ml's of Miami, Dallas, and Utah with the Giants and Ravens.

I also bet the Giants -4 (line is now -4.5) and Ravens -3 relatively strongly and like the overs in both games.  The Texans have given up 24+ points to every offense except the one QB'd by Rusty Smith.  They can also play a little offense.  The only way the total points is under 46 is if the Ravens' D really steps up, but I have the Ravens -3 also.  The Vikings offense is hit or miss, but I like the Giants to score a lot with Nicks and Smith back, and 43.5 wasn't a very big number.

Now go ahead and bet against everything I just said and get yo'self PAID.

MDS

i didnt read a word of that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Locked:

Will Andre Johnson score a TD? Yes +120

Will Brandon Jacobs score a TD? Yes +130

STRAIGHT: Houston +3
STRAIGHT: New York -5
PARLAY: New York -5 & Houston +3
PARLAY: Houston +3 & over 47
PARLAY: New York -5 & over 44

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jay farging loves the Texans.

PhillyPhreak54

Home dog!

Come on points in the Jints game!

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like both games will be unders tonight

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles_Legendz

When the Texans score here and miss the 2 pt conversion, jeebus will have completed his epic dump on my bank account for the weekend.  Titans cover with 0 seconds left, taterskins get 5 plays, and Houston comes back from 21-0 to cover.

Can't wait.

Eagles_Legendz

and here comes the missed 2 pt conversion.

Eagles_Legendz

99 and 95 yard drives. 

Tennessee and Houston both come back from down 21-0 against Indy and Balt at least in terms of covering.   Unreal.  I literally have no words for those two games combined with the taterskins 5th down.  and farg you if you think this is bitching because this shtein is ridiculous.